Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Senior Consultant, Enterprise Performance, SAP in Houston, Texas and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You'll Do
Synthesize overall operations strategy through analyzing a wide variety of business solutions. Select the most relevant tools and techniques to meet specific business requirements such as business case, pricing, or complex financial analysis, and interpret and report on outputs. Participate in setting engagement objectives and scope, develop work plans for components of engagements, coordinate activities between workstreams, and identify changes in scope. Participate in various aspects of the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for software applications, which may include requirements gathering, application configuration design, business process analysis, scripting, code deployments, enhancement validation, triage of defects and change requests, and escalations of urgent issues. Evaluate technology needs, develop customized applications, and draft technical and functional design documentation. Identify and mitigate risks in process and technology for project engagements. Function as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions and help to create technology solutions to meet business needs.
- 80% travel required nationally.
- Telecommuting permitted.
BACHELOR'S DEGREE (OR FOREIGN EQUIVALENT) IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, INFORMATION SYSTEMS, COMPUTER SCIENCE, OR A RELATED FIELD AND TWO (2) YEARS OF RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE IN THE JOB OFFERED OR IN A RELATED OCCUPATION. MUST ALSO HAVE TWO (2) YEARS OF RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE INVOLVING EACH OF THE FOLLOWING:
- CONDUCTING BLUEPRINTING WORKSHOPS TO DOCUMENT AS-IS BUSINESS PROCESSES AND DESIGN TO-BE PROCESSES IN SAP;
- PERFORMING GAP ANALYSIS AND CREATING DESIGN SOLUTIONS TO ADDRESS GAPS;
- CONFIGURING SAP MM (MATERIAL MANAGEMENT) MODULES AND PREPARING FUNCTIONAL SPECIFICATIONS FOR WRICEF (WORKFLOW, REPORT, INTERFACE, CONVERSION, ENHANCEMENT, AND FORMS) OBJECTS IDENTIFIED IN GAP ANALYSIS;
- CONFIGURING SAP PROCURE-TO-PAY (P2P) LIFE CYCLE FROM PURCHASE REQUISITIONS, PURCHASE ORDERS, REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ), GOODS RECEIPTS AND INVOICES;
- CREATING AND CUSTOMIZING PURCHASE ORDER RELEASE PROCEDURES WITH CLASSIFICATION;
- CONFIGURING INVENTORY MANAGEMENT PARAMETERS FOR ALL GOODS MOVEMENTS, SUCH AS GOODS RECEIPTS, GOODS ISSUES, RESERVATIONS, AND GOODS RETURNS;
- CONFIGURING MASTER DATA, VENDOR MASTER DATA, QUOTA ARRANGEMENT, INFORMATION RECORD, SOURCE LIST, CONDITION TYPES AND CONDITION RECORD;
- CONFIGURING BUSINESS PROCESSES IN SAP MM MODULES, INCLUDING DIRECT AND INDIRECT MATERIAL PROCUREMENT, SERVICE PROCUREMENT, STORE TRANSFER, AND INVOICE MANAGEMENT;
- DEVELOPING OUTBOUND INTERFACE FROM SAP TO LEGACY SYSTEM, UTILIZING IDOC (INTERMEDIATE DOCUMENT) AND SAP SPROXY MESSAGE;
- PREPARING CONVERSION DESIGN DOCUMENT (CCD) FOR DATA TRANSFER FROM LEGACY TO SAP AND DEVELOPING DATA MIGRATION TOOL INCLUDING LSMW (LEGACY SYSTEM MIGRATION WORKBENCH) AND BAPI (BUSINESS APPLICATION PROGRAMMING INTERFACE);
- PREPARING SAP BBP (BUSINESS BLUEPRINT) DOCUMENTS, PROCESS DESIGN DOCUMENTS (PDD), AND SOLUTION DESIGN DOCUMENTS (SDD) FOR SAP IMPLEMENTATION PROJECTS;
- DESIGNING AND DOCUMENTING BUSINESS PROCESS ENHANCEMENT REQUESTS AS PER THE SAP LATEST INNOVATION IN SAP S/4HANA PROCUREMENT AND SAP MM AREA AND FORMULATING THE REQUIREMENT INTO TECHNICAL-FUNCTIONAL SOLUTIONS; AND
- UTILIZING TEST SCRIPT PREPARATION AND TEST DATA CREATION FOR BUSINESS PROCESSES AND PERFORMING END-TO-END, FUNCTIONAL UNIT (FUT) AND SYSTEM INTEGRATION (SIT) TESTING, UTILIZING HP APPLICATION LIFE CYCLE MANAGEMENT (ALM).
- 80% TRAVEL REQUIRED NATIONALLY.
- TELECOMMUTING PERMITTED.
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.Recruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 22397
Apply on company website