Senior Capture Executive II-Government & Public Services
The Deloitte Government and Public Services (GPS) Sales Excellence team seeks an experienced Pursuit Executive with deep experience driving, shaping, and capturing large, complex deals in the Federal and Public Sector markets.
This position is established to qualify and capture major ($250M+) government acquisitions. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team that is focused on "Driving to Win" by melding business, management, technical and cost elements for winning proposals. Efforts include driving capture and proposal readiness from early positioning and shaping efforts, to development and implementation of win strategies, through pre-Request for Proposal activities, and continuing through written/oral proposal development, negotiations, award and transition. Proven track record of successful capture and proposal management on $250M+ bids and orchestrating multi-disciplined resourcing against pipeline priorities.
- Minimum 15+ years combined experience with any of the following: strategic capture, proposal development, solutions development, and/or costing and pricing.
- Minimum 7+ years' experience as a capture manager developing and leading multiple capture efforts that have won major Federal, State, or Local Government contracts totaling at least $250 million in the last 3 years.
- Minimum 12+ years' experience within the Federal, State, or Local Government markets in information technology, professional services and/or management and/or business development fields.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Must be eligible to obtain U.S. security clearance.
- Minimum 2+ years' direct experience leading complex Assisted Acquisition Service (e.g., FEDSIM, GSA Regional, etc.) captures and driving proposal submissions.
- Strong technical breadth and depth in support of the government markets; solution architecture, implementation, operations, and modernization; and contract performance with demonstrated technical leadership and customer relationship building
- Business operations/management experience delivering technical or management consulting services or developing solutions for Federal clients is desired.
- Experience with successfully pursuing opportunities specific to Federal civil, health, and defense agencies involving large complex contracts strongly preferred.
- Master's degree in business or technical field preferred.
- Prior experience with structured Capture/Proposal Methodologies.
- Travel up to 25% (While 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you are applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E21NATSSRMGO004-CL7
Apply on company website