Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A cloud solutions builder who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As a Sr. AWS DevOps Developer , you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below …
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in DevOps? A roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues? And without all the extensive travel typically seen in Consulting? Then read on and find your next career path with Deloitte's Cloud Engineering Organization.
As an Sr. Azure DevOps Developer, you will be responsible for the design, development, testing, and deployment of client applications to the Cloud.
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
- Develop deployment automation to provide a fully functional cloud stack in Azure that supports the Clients environment
- Build, migrate and test Azure environments and integrations
- Setup multi-level network environments using Azure
- Integration with on-premise applications, cloud providers or other platforms
- Develop templates or scripts to automate everyday developer or operations functions
- Monitor and maintain multiple Cloud DevOps environments based on client requirements
- Use your expertise in DevOps methodologies and practices to build a better Cloud development environment.
- Build new automation to expand and maintain Cloud hosting
- Assisting IT and development teams with Cloud management tasks
- Mentoring development teams on DevOps best practices
- Identify new tools and processes to improve the Cloud platforms
- Collaborate with remote team members to build and maintain positive, productive team relationships
- Develop positive relationships with teams involved in the downstream technical processes
Our Cloud Engineering team focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of: Cloud Strategy, Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development, Cloud Integration & APIs, Cloud Migration, Cloud Infrastructure & Engineering, and Cloud Managed Services. We help our clients see the transformational capabilities of Cloud as an opportunity for business enablement and competitive advantage.
Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients towards a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions and Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.
- 7+ years of DevOps/Infrastructure implementations, migrations and upgrades within the Microsoft Cloud Azure solution suite
- Deep understanding of Cloud Azure Kubernetes Services with container-based deployment skills
- Must live in or be able to relocate to Gilbert, AZ area
- Must be able to travel up to 20% (while 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Knowledge of database types like Azure SQL, SQL Data Warehouse, Bigtable or BigQuery
- Azure Certifications
- AWS Certifications
- Ability to implement and deploy Azure solutions using Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana (ELK) as well as Docker stack standup and configuration
- Hands on experience with cloud infrastructure, integration, cloud server provisioning
- Ability to create and deploy scripts such as: Bash, Chef, Docker, Ansible and CloudFormation
- Ability to setup multi-level network environments with Azure
- Ability to design scalable, secure, reliable and efficient technical cloud ecosystems to support enterprise applications
- Knowledge of how to setup and use different database types like Azure SQL, SQL Data Warehouse, Bigtable or BigQuery
- Experience with API and Gateway functions like Cloud Function and API Gateway (or equivalent)
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 41807
Apply on company website