SCAM ALERT: Caution against fraudulent job offers!More Info ×
Caution against fraudulent job offers!
We have been informed of instances where jobseekers are led to believe of fictitious job opportunities with Deloitte US (“Deloitte”). In one or more such cases, false promises of actual or potential selection, or initiation or completion of the recruitment formalities appear to have been or are being made. Some jobseekers appear to have been asked to pay money to specified bank accounts of individuals or entities as a condition of their selection for a ‘job' with Deloitte. These individuals or entities are in no way connected with Deloitte and do not represent or otherwise act on behalf of Deloitte.
We would like to clarify that:
- At Deloitte, ethics and integrity are fundamental and not negotiable.
- We are against corruption and neither offer bribes nor accept them, nor induce or permit any other party to make or receive bribes on our behalf.
- We have not authorized any party or person to collect any money from jobseekers in any form whatsoever for promises of getting jobs in Deloitte.
- We consider candidates only on merit and that we provide an equal opportunity to eligible applicants.
- No one other than designated Deloitte personnel (e.g., a Deloitte recruiter or Deloitte hiring partner) is permitted to extend any job offer from Deloitte.
Anyone who at any time has made or makes any payment to any party against promises of job or selection for a job with Deloitte or any matter related to this (including those for ‘registration', ‘verification' or ‘security deposit') or otherwise engages with any such person who has made or makes fraudulent promises or offers, does so (or has done so) entirely at their own risk. Deloitte takes no responsibility or liability for any such unauthorized or fraudulent actions or engagements.
We encourage jobseekers to exercise caution.
Senior AWS DevSecOps Engineer
Core Business Operations – Cloud Engineering – Senior Solution Specialist
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A roll-up-your-sleeves DevSecOps Engineer who wants be part of a collaborative environment? An innovative professional who can incorporate new ideas in a think-tank and share new ideas with your colleagues? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below …
The work you'll do
- Consult with clients on the system design of AWS environments
- Create, implement, and assist in the development of scripts to automate everyday operations
- Install, configure, automate, and monitor various Cloud Services (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS)
- Monitor and maintain multiple (DevOps) environments based on client requirements
- Responsible for the configuration and setup of backups as well as setup automated AWS patching for Windows and Linux platforms
- Lead program optimization to work within constructs of an AWS environment
- Manage in system migrations and system upgrades to create and deploy new cloud environments
- Mentor and guide junior level resources
The Cloud Engineering Team
Our Cloud Engineering team focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of: Cloud Strategy, Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development, Cloud Integration & APIs, Cloud Migration, Cloud Infrastructure & Engineering, and Cloud Managed Services. We help our clients see the transformational capabilities of Cloud as an opportunity for business enablement and competitive advantage.
Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients towards a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions and Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
- 7 years of relevant cloud experience
- 4 years of hands-on experience with AWS cloud technologies
- Hands-on experience with DevSecOps/Automation tools including AWS CloudFormation, Ansible, Jenkins, and Git
- Experience with Security tools like IAM, Active Directory, Centrify, MFA, McAfee AV, Tenable/Nessus, Trend Micro, and Splunk
- Experience with IP networking, VPNs, DNS, load balancing and firewalling
- Experience setting up high availability and DR environments in AWS
- Active Secret Clearance
- Must live in or be able to relocate to one of the USDC locations - Gilbert, AZ, or Lake Mary, FL area
- Must be able to travel up to 20% (while 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Experience with other Cloud providers
- Experience with cloud migrations
- AWS Certification(s)
- Professional security management certification such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or other similar credentials
Limited Sponsorship may be available
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E21LKMCSRCDB140-USDC
Apply on company website