SCAM ALERT: Caution against fraudulent job offers!\n More Info\n \n \n \n \n ×\n \n \n \n
Caution against fraudulent job offers!\n \n \n \n
We have been informed of instances where jobseekers are led to believe of fictitious job opportunities with Deloitte India (“Deloitte”). In one or more such cases, false promises of actual or potential selection, or initiation or completion of the recruitment formalities appear to have been or are being made. Some jobseekers appear to have been asked to pay money to specified bank accounts of individuals or entities as a condition of their selection for a ‘job' with Deloitte. These individuals or entities are in no way connected with Deloitte and do not represent or otherwise act on behalf of Deloitte.\n
We would like to clarify that:\n
At Deloitte, ethics and integrity are fundamental and not negotiable.
- We are against corruption and neither offer bribes nor accept them, nor induce or permit any other party to make or receive bribes on our behalf. \n
- We have not authorised any party or person to collect any money from jobseekers in any form whatsoever for promises of getting jobs in Deloitte. \n
- We consider candidates only on merit and that we provide an equal opportunity to eligible applicants. \n
- No one other than an authorised official of Deloitte is permitted to confirm any job offer from Deloitte.
Anyone who at any time has made or makes any payment to any party against promises of job or selection for a job with Deloitte or any matter related to this (including those for ‘registration', ‘verification' or ‘security deposit') or otherwise engages with any such person who has made or makes fraudulent promises or offers, does so (or has done so) entirely at their own risk. Deloitte takes no responsibility or liability for any such unauthorised or fraudulent actions or engagements.\n
We encourage jobseekers to exercise caution. If you have queries about the veracity of a job offer you have received which relates to Deloitte or would like to report a fraud with regard to job offers with Deloitte, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org\n \n \n \n \n \n \n\n
Senior Analyst - Ecosystems\n& Alliances (E&A) Strategy Development\n\n
Ecosystems &\nAlliances (E&A) are increasingly important to the success of our firm. The US\nE&A organization is building a new team to focus on internal Deloitte\nstrategies for E&A and technology commercialization.
We are looking\nfor someone with strong analytical skills and previous strategy development\nexperience. This role provides an opportunity to develop deliverable related\nto Deloitte's internal strategies for E&A and technology commercialization and\nwill require research, conducting analysis, and preparing presentations for\nsenior leaders at Deloitte. As a member of this team, you'll work under the\nguidance of the Team Manager and Assistant Manager conducting research and\nworking on deliverable that assist with the development of E&A strategies\nfor Deloitte's US firm.
- Gather market and\n business information using internal and external resources (e.g., industry\n journals, analyst reports, information databases, etc.)
- Analyze research data to develop\ninsights on Deloitte businesses, partners, and competitors
- Collaborate with colleagues in the US and India to understand key\nbusiness issues and incorporate them in deliverable
- Prepare\nclient-ready deliverable for senior executives
- Apply\nestablished tools and methodologies to support business decision-making
- Liaise with colleagues\n to understand and incorporate strategic firm priorities into deliverable
- Ensure compliance with\n team and firm best practices (e.g. adherence to templates)
Part of Deloitte LLP, this team's work will include\nstrategy development, competitive strategy, portfolio strategy, scenario\nplanning, business model design, and/or playbooks to support E&A needs for\nvarious stakeholder groups (e.g., individual alliance teams,\nIndustries/Sectors, Offering Portfolios, Businesses, and our entire firm).
· \nMBA or Master's\nDegree like MBE/Economics/MFC/MIB from a reputed school
· \nAt least two year of work\nexperience, preferably in business research / analysis / strategy
· Superior written and verbal communication skills
· \nOutstanding\ncore consulting skills – i.e. analytical, primary and secondary research,\npresentation, and modeling (superior PowerPoint and Excel), including logical\nstructuring and storytelling
· Ability to integrate and synthesize large sets of data and broad\nstakeholder perspectives into meaningful reports and recommendations
· High degree of self-confidence, poise, maturity,\ndiscretion, diplomacy and empathy
· Comfort working autonomously on a virtual team
· Outstanding attention to detail
How you'll grow
At Deloitte,\nwe've invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our\nprofessionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way,\nplaying to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a\npart of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning\nand networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches,\nand challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No\ntwo people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources\nincluding live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. DU: The\nLeadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning Center\nin the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in\nWestlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our\npeople's growth and development. Explore DU: The\nLeadership Center in India
At Deloitte, we know that great\npeople make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a\nbroad range of benefits. Learn more about what\nworking at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our\npeople to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing\ntheir uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that\ncan help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer\nwell-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a\nculture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and\nwhere our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led\nby a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are\nand extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities.\nWe believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on\neducation, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive\npositive social impact in our communities. Learn\nmore about Deloitte's impact on the world.\n\n
Deloitte refers to one or more of\nDeloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee\n(“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and\neach of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL\n(also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients.\nIn the United States, Deloitte refers to one or more of the US member firms of\nDTTL, their related entities that operate using the “Deloitte” name in the United\nStates and their respective affiliates. Certain services may\nnot be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public\naccounting. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member\nfirms.\n\n\n\n
Copyright © 2018 Deloitte Development LLC. All rights\nreserved.
\\“Deloitte\\” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited DTTL, a UK private company limited by guarantee. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. DTTL does not itself provide services to clients. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are separate and distinct legal entities, which cannot obligate each other. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are liable only for their own acts or omissions and not those of each other. Each DTTL member firm is structured differently in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors, and may secure the provision of professional services in its territory through subsidiaries, affiliates and/or other entities.
In the United States, Deloitte LLP is the member firm of DTTL. Like DTTL, Deloitte LLP does not provide services to clients. Instead, services are primarily provided by the subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, including:
- Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP
- Deloitte Tax LLP
Requisition code: E20MUSARG-EcoAll
Apply on company website