Senior Government Public Sector Accounts Receivable Analyst
Are you a numbers person with a keen eye for detail? Do you enjoy digging into financial data and exercising your analytical skills? If so, Deloitte could be the place for you! Our team of experienced Government Public Sector Billing Specialists work alongside other Government Public Sector Finance professionals and Government Public Sector Contracts experts to manage Deloitte's accounts receivables through timely and compliant billing of Deloitte's Government Public Sector clients. If you're seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to work with cutting edge financial tools in a dynamic environment, consider a career with Deloitte's Government Public Sector Accounts Receivable team.
Work you'll do
As a Senior Accounts Receivable Analyst within our team you will:
- Collaborate with other Finance and Government Public Sector Contracts professionals to maintain contract accounts receivable
- Analyze project costs to ascertain allowability and billability, based on the contract and applicable regulations and statutes (e.g., FAR, DFAR, Fly America, Lowest Available Airfare)
- Prepare invoices for Government Public Sector clients to include various contract types, including cost reimbursable, time and materials, firm fixed price and related variations of each
- Compile invoice backup documentation to comply with client invoice specifications and Deloitte internal records
- Prepare Booked to Billed reconciliation, perform aging unbilled analysis and manage aging receivable collections
- Respond to Government Public Sector regulator and/or 3rd party audit requests, to include voucher reviews, contract or funding close-outs and/or business system audits
- Resolve complex invoicing issues that arise due to unique billing requirements, project adjustments or system issues, including indirect and direct rate adjustments
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping Government Public Sector government initiatives today. Deloitte's Government Public Sector practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the Government Public Sector practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Government Public Sector marketplace.
The Government Public Sector Enabling Areas team provides top notch support to Deloitte's internal business units by developing new products and services to sustain competitive advantage, while consistently improving our existing collection of systems, processes, and functions.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business, finance or other business-related field
- 3 to 5 years of relevant Government Public Sector client/contracting experience in an accounting process, such as invoicing, general accounting, finance, account reconciliations and analysis
- Advanced Excel skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and adherence to project deadlines
- Experience working in a fast-paced, team environment
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Previous experience in a Government Public Sector professional services contracting environment
- Deltek Costpoint experience
- Experience with online invoicing systems such as WAWF/iRAPT, IPP, MPO, HHMSA
- Knowledge of FAR/DAR/JTR/GSA
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E21NATSASCJD132-CL4
Apply on company website