You\nwant to use your SAP HANA skills developing innovative technologies for a fast\ngrowing segment within Deloitte Tax. You\nwant to be on the cutting edge of a rapidly growing industry and work with a\nteam of proven innovators.\n\n
Work you'll do
As\nan SAP HANA Consultant on our National Federal Tax Services (NFTS), Partnership\nSolutions Group (PSG) team, you will use the latest SAP technology to develop\nexciting, innovative solutions to our clients' most pressing business\nproblems. You will:
- Conceptualize,\ndesign and implement new SAP Hana applications, working with business\nanalysts/clients to understand business problems being addressed by the project\nincluding estimating the time and effort to completion.
- Migrate\nexisting applications on to SAP Hana, working with business analysis/clients to\nunderstand the application and objectives for the Hana migration including\nestimating the time and effort to completion.
- Identify\nand promote best practices and patterns for data modeling, and provide\noversight for activities related to data cleansing, data quality and data\nconsolidation.
- Support\ndata quality components during the implementation of the solution architecture.
- Provide\nsupport for existing systems.
- Work\nindependently and within a team of developers to deliver results.
- Work\nwith peers to carry out code reviews and unit testing of new development, and\ncreate unit test plans and scenarios for development unit testing.
- Document\nnew developments, procedures, or test plans as needed.
- Interact\nwith other development teams to ensure a consistent, uniform approach to\nsoftware development.
- Prepare\ntechnical design documents using enterprise standard documentation tools.
- Deploy\nall integration artifacts to testing and production environments.
NFTS\nis a national practice within Deloitte Tax LLP made up of a number of tax\nservice offerings. Each NFTS service offering was developed and built as a\nresult of a tax planning idea, a marketplace need, or a technological innovation—all\nwith the purpose of delivering results for our clients.\n\n\n\n
The\nPSG is a service line of NFTS and one of the fastest-growing practice groups in\nall of Deloitte Tax. PSG professionals counsel privately-held and\npublicly-traded partnerships across the United States on a wide-range of\nfederal tax issues involving mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, initial\npublic offerings, post-offering compliance, and process design and improvement.
- 2+ years of industry and/or consulting experience\nwith at least 2+ full lifecycle SAP implementations
- Functional/technical proficiency with\nat least 2+ full lifecycle SAP implementations and 4+ years of industry and/or\nconsulting experience
- Experience implementing SAP HANA\nAnalytics, Native HANA modeling, SAP\nData Services(BODS), SLT, SAP Analytics Cloud, plus SAP Business Objects.
- Must have proven HANA experience
- Team Player
- Strong communication and interpersonal\nskills.
- Big Data experience is a plus
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing\nsystems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining\nsupport procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple\ndeadlines
- Adept at implementing\ntechnology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team\nand as a team lead or Senior Consultant on at least 2+ full cycle\nimplementation
- Able to collaborate with clients and\nhave a strong desire to excel and be committed to gaining exposure to multiple\nindustries while further developing your career
- Strong configuration and design skills
- Ability to travel 10-25%
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent\nrequired
- Experience working in financial\n services environment \n
- Experience working in consulting\n environment \n
- Big Data experience \n
- SAP HANA, SAP\n BODS, SAP Analytics Certification/eminence and or patents
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our\nprofessional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their\ncareer to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day.\nFrom entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to\nlearn. We offer\nopportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the\nglobal, fast-changing business world. \nFrom on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at\nDeloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to\ncontinue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The\nLeadership Center.\n\n
At Deloitte, we know\nthat great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer\nemployees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.\n\n
We\ntake pride in our culture and celebrate individuals by recognizing their\nuniqueness. As a commitment to our\npeople
we offer well-being programs and provide our professional's\nopportunities for support and flexibility to make daily choices that\ncan help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. This supportive culture helps enable our\npeople to do their best work every day.
Learn more about Life\nat Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a\npurpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and\nextends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to\ninspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism,\nand leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.\n\n
We want job seekers exploring\nopportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your\ninterview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the\norganization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Tax LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20DALTASCJB008-NFT
Apply on company website