Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) Technical Senior Consultant
Deloitte Digital is creating a new model for a new age-we're an agency and a consultancy. Understanding the digital space and preparing for what's next is at our core. We help clients reimagine how profits are made, how relationships are created and managed; we reshape how work gets done, and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. That's the power of driving disruption. That's Deloitte Digital.
Work you'll do
As a Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) Senior Consultant, you will bring considerable technical and product expertise to deliver world-class SFMC-based solutions to clients. You will be part of a dynamic client team that will be responsible for driving SFMC technical solutions at a client site. Your responsibilities will include:
· Leading the solution design process with Marketing Cloud including building journeys, writing queries, building data extensions, writing AMPScripts and knowledge of SSJS
· Debugging campaign automation solutions as well as maintaining and troubleshooting in-flight solutions
· Design of marketing automation programs including Triggered Sends, Automation Studio Activities, Platform configuration, multi-channel integrations, audience segmentation, and other components needed for marketing campaigns
· Designing solutions with Salesforce Connector and create data models with Sales/Service Cloud (SFSC) passing engagement data back and forth.
· Architecting solutions based on the data management and import/migration with Amazon Web Services or similar databases
Advertising, Marketing & Commerce
Our Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team focuses on delivering marketing and growth objectives aligned with our clients' brand values for measurable business growth. We do this by creating content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire their customers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce and marketing user-centric experiences. In doing so, we transform our clients' marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations. Our team brings deep experience in creative and digital marketing capabilities, many from our Digital Studios.
We serve our clients through the following types of work:
· Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development to include the creation of omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, social, physical, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
· eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
· Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
· Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
· Marketing analytics implementation and operations
· Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution
· Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
· Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
· Bachelor's Degree
· Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist & Salesforce Admin Certifications
· 4+ years of Experience with database schema design, data cleansing/appending, data exporting
· 4+ years developing and integrating Marketing Cloud with different Salesforce applications
· 4+ years of experience with REST, Salesforce, database and SFTP connectors
· 4+ years of Experience with object-oriented programming languages such as .NET or JAVA, Ruby, C#, C++, Python, preferred but not required
· Travel up to 50% (while 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
· Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship now or at any time in the future.
· BS Degree in Computer Science
· Applicable integration tool certification (Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant & Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer)
· Good understanding of Web Services (SOAP & REST), XML and JSON formats document schemas
· Basic understanding of development using MuleSoft Anypoint platform
· Experience with other marketing technologies and analytics tools (i.e. Adobe, Oracle, Sprinklr, Google, etc.)
· Salesforce Development/Customizations (APEX, Visual Force)
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, where applicable. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 28164
Apply on company website