Sales Executive – Digital Banking Solutions
Are you a Sales Executive (SE) that has an entrepreneurial spirit, relevant industry and sector (Banking & Capital Markets) experience, and demonstrated selling attributes/techniques? If so, Deloitte Services LP is looking for a top-performing client relationship and solutions Sales Executive to pursue clients within its Digital practice with a focus on driving service sales around any of these technologies: FIS, Temenos, Finastra, nCino, AFS, Mambu, Finxact, BackBase
The Sales Center of Excellence (COE) supports Deloitte's businesses in uncovering, nurturing, and closing sales opportunities. Working hand-in-hand with Partners, Principals and Managing Directors, these sales executives focus their highly skilled efforts in securing relationships with qualified targets and decision makers to uncover opportunities, develop effective sales strategies, manage the pursuit process and act as a key advisor to the pursuit team throughout the sales process.
The SE isresponsible for selling digital banking solutions arounds the above technologyproducts to clients/markets. The role involves:
- Create awareness, build relationships with key executives, and develop/pursue leads
- Target Line of Business Owners (Retail, Small Business and Commercial), CIO's, and Chief Digital Officers
- Expand existing banking relationships to include Loan Origination System transformations, core banking transformations or upgrades to modern or next gen banking platforms or mobile/online banking transformation.
- Build relationships with software vendor sales executives and leadership to drive related opportunities and grow the partnership or alliance where there is an official alliance.
- Working with our Ecosystem & Alliance marketing teams to drive awareness and joint marketing opportunities.
- Assist account teams with identifying, qualifying, and winning opportunities
- Create strategic and tactical plans to uncover and close a range of revenue projects
- Infiltrate and influence decision-makers at the highest levels within accounts
- Leverage Executive level relationships to introduce Deloitte and create and pursue selling opportunities
- Demand management, i.e., work with the consultants and delivery groups to determine the solution details and approach
- Teamwork, foster relationships, be extremely resourceful and develop consensus
- Successful track record of sales, selling software solutions within assigned territory. A self-starter and someone who does not need to be told what to do, but knows what it takes to win.
- Possess a minimum of 10 years' experience managing complex clients
- Experience selling high end, project-based, professional consulting services, characterized by long sales cycles and both large and small dollar transactions
- Significant business relationships with senior client executives
- Ability to work as a team player
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Good knowledge of nCino Product market, core banking platforms, loan accounting systems, and digital banking solutions
- An ability to gain access and influence decision-makers at the highest levels in client organizations
- Experience crafting and executing strategic and tactical plans to close large revenue projects
- Experience selling intangibles
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Bachelor's degree or commensurate work experience
- Travel up to 70% (While 70% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
- Advanced degree(s) preferred
- Fluent or highly proficient in Spanish language.
How you'll growAt Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
BenefitsAt Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E21NATSSMGRJK056-CL6
Apply on company website