Are you a Sales Executive that has an entrepreneurial spirit, relevant Data in Motion and Managed Services experience, and demonstrated selling attributes/techniques? If so, Deloitte Services LLP is looking for a top-performing Sales Executive that can independently drive net new sales in existing and green field clients in the Automotive, Transportation, Hospitality & Services, Life Sciences, Health Care, Technology, Media and Entertainment areas.
The Sales Center of Excellence (COE) supports Deloitte's businesses in sales opportunities from ideation through close. Working hand-in-hand with Partners, Principals and Managing Directors, these sales executives focus their highly skilled efforts in developing relationships with qualified target decision makers to create and uncover opportunities, develop effective sales strategies, manage the pursuit process and act as a key advisor to the pursuit team throughout the sales process
What you'll do:
The Sales Executive will be responsible for meeting and exceeding sales objectives by promoting and selling Deloitte's Data in Motion services and related Platform& Solutions.
- Build, manage, qualify, and close deals within a rolling 13-month sales pipeline.
- Develop a portfolio of accounts to sell into managed by our OCEO portfolio with support of matrix resources from the broader portfolio.
- Ability to own and drive a sales process.
- Effectively and efficiently engage multiple stakeholders at appropriate stages in the sales cycle to advance the opportunity in the sales process.
- Be able to establish and articulate compelling points of view about how Data in Motion (DIM) solutions can be used.
- Knowledge of ROI models and the ability to speak to impact based on DIM solutions.
- Understand key priorities of the business, establish and execute on a sales plan that addresses those priorities
- Understand Deloitte Alliance relationships and how to effectively leverage relationships and create meaningful opportunities.
- Competence in the ability to participate in shaping deals.
10+ years sales experience selling complex solutions / software within the artificial intelligence space.
Successful track record of selling high-end, project-based, professional consulting services and software sales, characterized by long sales cycles and both large and small dollar transactions
Track record of achieving or exceeding assigned quotas.
Ability to manage a pipeline of 20+ opportunities at any given time.
Proven success prospecting, building a pipeline, moving opportunities through the sales cycle; proposing, presenting and discussing solutions with C-level and other decision-makers.
Ability to craft a solution that meets business priorities based on client discussions.
Vertical Experience within any of these industries i.e., Auto, Transportation, Hospitality, Retail, Consumer, Media, Technology, Banking and Capital Markets, Health Care, Life Sciences, Insurance a plus with direct relationships.
Travel up to 70% (While 70% of travel is arequirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has beensuspended until further notice).
Mustbe legally authorized to work in the United States without the need foremployer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
While prior experience implementing and/or selling DIM solutions is not required, having prior experience implementing and/or selling analytic solutions that have impacted operational business processes is a significant plus.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E21NATSSMGRJK003-CL6
Apply on company website