Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? Aroll-up-your-sleeves quality analyst / tester who wants be part of acollaborative environment? A leader who can incorporate new ideas in athink-tank and share new ideas with your colleagues? Someone who wants toexpand their skills in emerging technologies? If so, consider this QA Analyst opportunity with Deloitte.
Responsibilities includeworking with a Deloitte internal development team. As a QA Analyst, youwill work as part of a product development team testing custom built softwaresolutions.
- Create and run functional, application, regression, ad-hoc, and integration tests; including both positive and negative scenarios
- Follow standard QA methodologies to ensure the delivery of quality products.
- Upload test evidences in Jira
- Log and report defects in Jira and escalate issues
- Create test case artifacts
- Participate in an Agile development environment / Scrum team
- Work to meet project schedules, timelines and deadlines
- Provide accurate estimates to assigned tasks
- Contribute ideas to project planning
Our product engineering teamdelivers custom developed software applications. Our product development teamsdeliver a wide range of services, including application architecture design andoptimization, application modernization, business process management andsolution integration, custom application design and development, andlarge-scale technology delivery product development efforts.
- Bachelors degree in a STEM field (preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline) or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years experience in manual software testing
- Understanding of the testing STLC
- Working knowledge of test management tools like HP ALM, Microsoft Test Manager, JIRA, etc.
- Experience writing test cases and test scenarios
- Ability to work with team of testers and setting expectations
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Test automation experience using Selenium
- Performance testing experience using LoadRunner, Neoload etc.
- Experience in Agile / Scrum environments
- Experience programming in Java
- Experience testing web and mobile applications.
- Experience testing native mobile applications (iOS and/or Android)
*Must be legally authorized to work inthe United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any timein the future.
How you'll grow
AtDeloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at everylevel of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best workevery day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there'salways room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in additionto hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences toformal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have avariety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University,The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that greatpeople make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees abroad range of benefits. Learn more about whatworking at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportiveculture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrateindividuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibilityto make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered,confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously lookingfor new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy,happy lives. Learnmore about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose:to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationshipswith our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power toinspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism,and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte'simpact on the world.
We want job seekers exploringopportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with yourinterview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about theorganization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tipsfrom Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E21NATCBTAKT431-DP-C
Apply on company website