Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cutting-edge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?
Want to make an impact that matters? Consider Deloitte Global.
Work you'll do:
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (Deloitte Global) provides services to Deloitte member firms across the globe. DTTL personnel work on complex business projects that connect and serve Deloitte member firm practitioners across the world. The Global Pursuit CoE (PCoE) is a DTTL Center of Excellence within Global Risk Advisory that enables member firm account teams to identify, shape, win and monitor the most significant opportunities at our most strategic accounts.
The PCoE is currently searching for a pursuit project manager who will be a key member of the team, responsible for driving market activation and sales activities across Global Risk Advisory. The pursuit project manager will support bid teams across a global network of Member Firms in their targeting and pursuit efforts. Specifically, the pursuit project manager will drive key pursuit activities, lead proposal logistics and coordinate resources to ensure an organized and timely pursuit process.
Work you'll do:
· Drive pursuits successfully from start to finish, playing the central role on the pursuit team
· Coordinate, capture, communicate and track key outputs from planning, strategy, status and review meetings and orals prep sessions
· Own and drive the pursuit plan. Once the pursuit strategy is set, guide pursuit teams in executing
· Oversee pursuit logistics to make sure we have the appropriate workspace, materials and equipment
· Lead pursuit production activities, including developing, producing and delivering all pursuit content. Ensure high quality materials are produced to specification in a timely manner
· Critically assess whether our proposals comply with RFP requirements
· Apply brand and legal compliance standards to all pursuit-related materials, leveraging all available tools and resources
· Ensure appropriate pursuit processes and governance procedures are followed
· Identify and provide best practice examples of content and pursuit-related deliverables by leveraging other pursuit professionals, the Deloitte knowledge network and other relevant resources
· Play an active part in Deloitte's global pursuit community, including building relationships with other pursuit teams around the world to effectively leverage best practices
What you'll be part of - our Deloitte Global Culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible—tangible—results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in—with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out—with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Who you'll work with:
The Deloitte Global Risk Advisory team makes an impact by changing the way businesses see risk management. We help our Deloitte organization use risk management as a vital performance lever to reveal opportunities that create competitive advantage.
How you'll grow:
Deloitte Global inspires leaders at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you embrace leadership opportunities at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching and mentoring, and on-the-job challenges. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible.
Benefits you'll receive:
Deloitte's Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do — that's why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required, advanced degree preferred
· Desired level: Manager
· 5 years' experience
· Proven record in pursuit project management at a professional services organization – bonus points for experience managing cyber or IT-related pursuit processes
· Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills
· Experience managing competitive tenders
· Strong people management skills
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Ability to prioritize activities in a fast-paced environment and negotiate across levels
· Key characteristics for success: initiative, enthusiasm, commitment, perseverance, the ability to be flexible and adapt to new methods and ideas, superior attention to detail, team player, diplomacy
· Understanding of business dynamics including brand, business functions, regions, cultural differences, industries etc.
· Knowledge of MS Office suite (with emphasis on Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
· Proven ability to produce high quality work while facing competing priorities and strict deadlines
· Demonstrated ability to prioritize activities and stay focused in a dynamic, ever-changing environment
Full time role, willing to travel (up to 75%) to work on-site with pursuit teams as needed
· Language skills beyond English is a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Nothing in this job description/posting shall constitute an offer or promise of employment. If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (jobs2.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at jobs2.deloitte.com
Requisition code: D74417
Apply on company website