Tax Pursuit Manager/Specialist: Tax Management Consulting Global Focus
Do you love strategic planning, writing, and managing complex, competitive projects? Are you passionate about persuasive business writing and management for new business opportunities? Then we're looking for talent like you to join our Pursuit Management team!
Work you'll do
This role will support Deloitte's US/Global Tax Management Consulting business and will team closely with Deloitte's US/Global Consulting Pursuit Center of Excellence.
As a Pursuit Manager/Specialist in Tax, you'll use your skills and experience to:
- Develop strategies for new business pursuits and retention opportunities, applying targeting/sales principles to identify win themes, create compelling messages, brainstorm solutions to challenges, and identify benefits for clients.
- Transform strategic thinking into persuasive deliverables that differentiate Deloitte, such as proposals and oral presentations. Use existing best practice messaging to create model proposal materials for use on smaller opportunities.
- Manage the pursuit process, from orchestrating development of deliverables to coordinating our teams' pursuit activities. And, teaming with Consulting PCOE colleagues to ensure a differentiated value story is presented to the client.
- Write persuasively, including executive summaries and other critical components of deliverables, interpreting information from research profiles, meetings with proposal team members, client meetings, and understanding of the business and Deloitte's offerings.
- Contribute to developing Deloitte's pursuit team, including collaborating with other pursuit team members, continuously refining and improving pursuit strategies, and acting as a project-by-project liaison between our team and the broader firm.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 15211
Apply on company website