Are you a skilled strategic writer passionate about influencing business\naudiences? Can you create compelling and crisp written content? Do you\nthrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment? Then we're looking for\ntalent like you to join our Pursuit Management team!\n\n\n\n
Work you'll do
As a Pursuit Manager/Proposal Writer, you'll use your writing skills\nand experience to:\n\n
- Support\n priority bid opportunities for new business pursuits at Deloitte\n Consulting \n
- Write\n executive summaries and pursuit materials that articulate our strategic\n messaging in a compelling and persuasive manner \n
- Capture,\n shape, and synthesize information to reflect a cohesive message, written\n in one voice \n
- Translate\n technical information and business jargon into clear, consistent, and grammatically correct\n content \n
- Demonstrate\n a finely-tuned ability to sift through a discussion, extracting the most significant\n information and action items \n
- Engage\n with pursuit teams strategically, posing questions that encourage a\n team to consider all aspects of the client's position, and draw out\n essential messaging
- Collaborate\n with graphic designers, project managers, pursuit coaches, and client\n service teams to build creative and innovative material \n
- Prioritize\n and multitask in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, traveling\n nationwide to work onsite with pursuit teams
- Undergraduate\n degree in English, journalism, communications, humanities, liberal arts,\n or related disciplines \n
- 8+\n years of prior relevant experience \n
- Exceptional\n written and oral communication skills \n
- A\n quasi-journalistic ability to quickly grasp specialist knowledge and make\n it clear for external parties \n
- Strong\n executive presence \n
- Agility\n and speed in executing strong writing \n
- Intellectual\n curiosity and ability to “get smart quick” on a wide variety of topics \n
- Ability\n to prioritize and multitask within a fast-paced, challenging, and\n deadline-driven environment \n
- Exceptional\n project management skills \n
- Ability\n to travel up to 70% \n
\nHow you'll grow
\nAt Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at\nevery level of their careers identify and use their strengths. We offer\nopportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience. \nFrom on-the-job learning to formal development programs, our professionals have\na variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
\nAt Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our\npeople and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at\nDeloitte can mean for you.
\nOur positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work\nevery day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and\noffering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to\nbe healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and\nare continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people\nexcel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at\nDeloitte.
\nDeloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose\ndefines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people\nand our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and\ntransform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and\nleadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's\nimpact on the world.
\nWe want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and\nconfident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your\nresearch: know some background about the organization and the business area\nyou're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from\nDeloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E20NATSMGRGO047-CL5
Apply on company website