Pursuit Manager/Proposal Writer
Are you a skilled strategic writer passionate about influencing business audiences? Can you create compelling and crisp written content? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment? Then we're looking for talent like you to join our Pursuit Management team!
Work you'll do
As a Pursuit Manager/Proposal Writer, you'll use your writing skills and experience to:
- Support priority bid opportunities for new business pursuits at Deloitte Consulting
- Write executive summaries and pursuit materials that articulate our strategic messaging in a compelling and persuasive manner
- Capture, shape, and synthesize information to reflect a cohesive message, written in one voice
- Translate technical information and business jargon into clear, consistent, and grammatically correct content
- Demonstrate a finely-tuned ability to sift through a discussion, extracting the most significant information and action items
- Engage with pursuit teams strategically, posing questions that encourage a team to consider all aspects of the client's position, and draw out essential messaging
- Collaborate with graphic designers, project managers, pursuit coaches, and client service teams to build creative and innovative material
- Prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, traveling nationwide to work onsite with pursuit teams
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 15154
Apply on company website