Work You'll Do:
This role will be aligned to the product management team of Deloitte's Strategy & Analytics Hybrid Solutions & Incubation (HS&I) practice, focused on the life sciences industry.
As a product owner working in this practice, you will play a critical role in designing, building, supporting and delivering an innovative technology solution that leverages analytics and artificial intelligence to reimagine the marketing function for life science organizations. This product suite is providing novel capabilities that enable life science companies to improve the speed, accuracy, and efficiency of their marketing decision-making while reducing operational costs.
The right candidate will utilize their extensive experience from the life sciences marketing industry in order to help define the product's roadmap and work closely with engineering teams on detailed specifications, including analytical models, user interface, architecture, and integration with other products and data sources. As well as work with product marketing, sales, and consulting teams to drive sales and customer adoption.
You should have the ability to collaborate and align with technical and non-technical stakeholders, experience translating customer needs into technical product requirements, and working with engineering to build and deliver world-class products.
- Analyze and report on the key data, analytical, and technological capabilities that are needed in order to address systemic marketing issues for life sciences organizations
- Analyze and report on competitor products in the marketplace in order to diagnose capability gaps or differentiators of the Deloitte product, and articulate strategic steps necessarily in order to maintain a competitive position
- Lead a multi-functional and mutli-geographical team across the product lifecycle from requirement identification through execution
- Work with internal engineering team/product development on product build lifecycles, assist in tasks necessary to make a developed product market ready
- Take a high-level idea or requirement, and engage with various stakeholders to scope out the idea (including detailed requirements, mockups, prototypes, etc.) to a level of detail needed for engineering teams to go through development
- Play a hands on role in in the agile software development lifecycle by reviewing user stories, grooming backlogs, running sprint review/sprint showcases and other similar activities
- Lead the development of marketing collateral such as presentations, sales tools, marketing collateral, and product demonstrations
- Monitor, analyze and report on customer/decision-maker/end-user feedback and manage evolution of the product in the marketplace
- Provide timely reporting of alpha/beta programs, product launches/extensions, and ongoing sales, revenue and profitability performance against defined business targets
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field from a top-tier university; Advanced Degree is a plus – equivalent work experience may act as a substitute to degree requirements
- 8+ years of proven success in a fast-paced product management or management consulting role in the marketing analytics space
- Solid understanding of the multi-channel marketing optimization problem space
- Solid life sciences and marketing analytics domain knowledge
- Deep understanding of the data types and sources involved in the marketing analytics process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly self-motivated, energetic, passionate team-oriented personality and working style
- Proven ability to successfully partner with internal stakeholders from various parts of the organization and drive successful outcomes cross-functionally;
- Experience working closely with engineering organization to define applications and tools and manage them through the entire product life cycle
- Strong analytical background combined with solid business experience
- Willingness to travel (25%) periodically – as future will allow given current COVID19 restrictions
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Experience in new product development from ideation specification
- Experience working with advanced analytical models, including machine learning / AI
- Experience crafting impactful PowerPoint presentations
- Experience working across brand, sales, and marketing agencies
- Experience in agile software development methodology, and use of agile software development productivity tools (i.e. JIRA, Confluence)
- Ability to juggle many competing priorities/deadlines
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 40047
Apply on company website