Product Manager – Senior Consultant
As a Product Manager in our Advertising, Marketing, and Commerce offering, you'll work side-by-side with innovative and strategic thought leaders to stay ahead of the rapidly evolving world of business. Product Managers are responsible for holding true to the vision of the product as they represent the voice of the customer when it comes to making tough decisions between stakeholders. We are looking for entrepreneurial individuals with product management experience to help innovate and lead our clients' digital product initiatives. Candidates will have a unique blend of strategy, creative, and technology experience.
What You'll Do
You'll work with teams of engineers, researchers, analysts and designers to build human-centric products (e.g. digital apps and websites). The capabilities may span from product planning and management to engaging various business groups and using analytical skills to help clients strategize and prioritize new customer-centric product ideas. Candidates should be as comfortable creating a C-Level product strategy presentation as they are diving into a digital product's technical weeds with their Engineering counterparts.
Advertising, Marketing & Commerce
Our Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team focuses on delivering marketing and growth objectives aligned with our clients' brand values for measurable business growth. We do this by creating content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire their customers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce and marketing user-centric experiences. In doing so, we transform our clients' marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations. Our team brings deep experience in creative and digital marketing capabilities, many from our Digital Studios.
We serve our clients through the following types of work:
- Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development to include the creation of omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, social, physical, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
- eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
- Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
- Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
- Marketing analytics implementation and operations
- Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution
- Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
- Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
- 3-5 years of relevant product experience
- Relevant work experience in digital product strategy, digital product management, or digital product development
- Ability to translate product strategy into a well-planned and prioritized product roadmap
- Experience delivering cross-platform (e.g. Web, iOS, and Android) digital products
- Proven ability to lead large, cross-functional, agile product development teams
- Demonstrated ability to transform business needs into actionable product requirements (e.g. user stories, acceptance criteria, etc.)
- Experience working with User Experience (UX) teams to create web and app prototypes through the wireframes and visual designs
- Understanding of product analytics and KPIs/OKRs, including A/B testing
- 5+ years of work experience demonstrating relevant skillset
- Ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Detailed organizational skills and ability to operate autonomously
- Proficient with JIRA, Confluence, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) required
- Education: MBA or master's degree (in relevant field e.g., Digital Strategy, Product Management, Technology Leadership) completed/in progress strongly preferred; BS/BA degree required (preferred in relevant field/technical discipline e.g. Computer Science, Business)
- Travel up to 50% (while 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 14902
Apply on company website