ConvergeHEALTH M2M (Spark for Clinical) is an integrated SaaS offering that help leading Life Sciences companies reimagine their Clinical Data Flow capabilities. Through a combination of our industry leading business expertise and our cloud and AI enabled technology platform we are helping our clients achieve the vision of a digital data flow leading to better data quality, improved efficiency, increased transparency and reduction in cycle time.
In today's current health crisis, there exists an unmet need to digitize upstream process's (study design and modeling) to drive downstream automation (study conduct and submission). Our product is at the cutting edge of leveraging AI, advanced analytics, and user focused design to help bring therapies faster to patients.
Come join us and help us change the world of Medicine Development!
High Level Role
As a product architect, you will play a critical role in designing, building, supporting, and delivering a series of technology applications that re-imagine the clinical data flow and help bring therapies faster to patients.
- Own overall product architecture and ensure component reuse across ConvergeHealth suite of products.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders, understand business problem, and arrive at futuristic technology blueprint - modular, interoperable, and intelligent
- Design, document, and develop world class applications leveraging the full spectrum of front-end and back-end technologies and cutting-edge design patterns
- Work with data science and data engineering teams to integrate AI and Machine Learning models into the software application and the user interface
- Mentor and assist with training junior architects and developers
- Limited Sponsorship may be available
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field from a top-tier university; Advanced Degree is a plus – equivalent work experience may act as a substitute to degree requirements
- 14+ years of hands-on experience developing cloud-based enterprise web applications or system integration with a focus on back-end services, API development, and system integration.
- Proven experience designing and building SPA web applications using frameworks such as React (preferred) etc.
- Proven experience engineering and developing micro-services and APIs using NodeJS or Java/Spring Framework
- Proven experience leveraging AWS cloud-native technologies, with specific focus on: AWS EC2, RDS, Neptune, Lambdas, S3, SNS/SQS, IAM, Cognito, Athena, and Glue
- Demonstrable experience designing data models in sql/ no-sql databases.
- Proven experience with graph technologies (Semantic, LPG) with an emphasis on ontology development and linked (external and internal) data sets. A general understanding of ETL pipelines.
- Full-Stack web application development experience
- Deep experience designing modular, object-oriented programming
- Excellent problem identification, analysis, and solving skills; an innate ability to utilize all resources at your disposal to find a creative solution to a problem, whether business/functional or technical in nature
- A desire to take initiative and continuously work on improving the products you are responsible for.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Hands-on experience with full suite of software lifecycle tools (Jira, Git/Stash, Jenkins, Artifactory, etc.)
- Excellent conversational and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel (25%) periodically – as future will allow given current COVID19 restrictions
- Experience with containerization (Docker/Kubernetes) and application security (OAuth2/SAML)
- Experience with a visualization/charting framework and scripting languages such as Python or R
- Familiarity with clinical trial related patient data (e.g., eDC, eCOA, Connected Devices, Clinical MDRs etc.) and a general interest in the life sciences industry with focus on medicine development.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. . Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.Recruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 41135
Apply on company website