Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly changing business climate? Do you appreciate working on teams, problem solving and strategizing? Do you see yourself as an integral part of a large enterprise? implementation of cutting-edge cloud technology? Deloitte's Workday offering will give you these opportunities and more.
Work you'll do
As a Payroll Certified Workday Senior Consultant, you should expect to be involved in the following:
- Lead Payroll workstreams on large, complex projects
- Gather business requirements and build consensus around business processes and design
- Communication of Workday Payroll capabilities
- Manage on and offshore resources
- Consistent and ongoing interaction with client subject matter experts
- Configuration of Workday Payroll application
- Serve as mentor to junior staff
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, helping our clients exploit new technologies like employee engagement tools, advanced workforce planning and analytics we empower HR to better support the business and create value. HR organizations now reduce costs and improve operating effectiveness through process improvements, shared services, outsourcing and employee self-service, but that's only part of the story, we help them to drive the value this delivers and help the business achieve its strategic objectives in performance and growth. Learn more about our HR Transformation practice. Our Workday practice is the implementation partner of choice for Workday's largest clients. We have over 1000 Workday certified professionals working on the most comprehensive and complex projects in North America and we are looking for high energy, committed and ambitious people to join our Workday community.
The HRT team
• 4+ years' related experience
• Certification and at least 2 FLC implementations of Workday Payroll
• Expertise in one or more of the following areas: Payroll Operations, Payroll transformation, Global Payroll, Payroll integration, Payroll interfaces, Payroll tax, Payroll processes
• Experience leading requirements gathering workshops or facilitating meetings
• Ability to interact at all levels of the client organization
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Experience with and desire to mentor junior staff
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
• Travel up to 80 (While 80% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• 6-8 years of related experience
• Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
• Experience with MS Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
• External consulting experience with a large consulting firm.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, where applicable. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E21NATCSRCAH002-HC
Apply on company website