Oracle IaaS Cloud Lead - Manager
Today's chief financial officers (CFOs) and financial executives are being asked to improve business performance and shareholder value, along with operational effectiveness and efficiency. Deloitte Oracle IaaS Cloud Managers help clients delineate manufacturing strategy and vision, design and implement manufacturing process and systems which align with business objectives, having a measurable impact on growth. Do you want to be a part of a team that transforms the business landscape for its clients? Do you want to be on the winning team that drives transformation, improves productivity and streamlines business operations? Do you feel your skills surpass those of your peers and colleagues? If your answer is yes to all of these questions, it's very nice to meet you and we want to hear from you immediately!
Work You'll Do
The Oracle IaaS Cloud Lead will leverage technical experience to help clients achieve value through defining and implementing Cloud migration strategies leveraging Oracle technologies for mid to large sized and global organizations. They will help to develop and enhance methodologies that leverage leading practices to build secure, highly available, and performant solutions and deliver Cloud Strategy, Cloud Migration, Application Consolidation, and Database Consolidation engagements.
- Assist in architecting Oracle cloud based (IaaS/ PaaS/ SaaS) solutions to enable Cloud and Hybrid cloud solutions with consideration for performance, high availability, disaster recovery, and geographically disperse networks
- Plan and manage Cloud Strategy, Cloud Migration, Application Consolidation, and Database Consolidation engagements leveraging Oracle Cloud technologies
- Plan and manage cloud suitability assessments of applications and databases across the IT landscape for large enterprises
- Manage resources and provide technical guidance to the delivery team
Combined with the right talent, technology holds the key to many complex business challenges. Many businesses rely on ERP solutions like Oracle to achieve important business goals. At Deloitte Consulting LLP, we possess deep industry and functional knowledge of Oracle applications and technology. We help our clients implement solutions to address manufacturing, financial, human resources, customer relationship management, procurement, order management, supply chain, and other business needs leveraging the full suite of Oracle products (i.e. Oracle EBS, ERP Cloud, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, and Edge Products. Learn more about our Oracle practice.
- 4 or more years of experience architecting complex IT solutions including virtualization
- 4 or more years of experience with Oracle software and hardware platforms
- 2 or more years of experience with 3rd party hosting and managed services
- 2 or more years of experience in Cloud solutions (IaaS/ PaaS/ SaaS) Strategy and Implementation for mid or large size organizations (this includes private/public Clouds)
- Relevant experience to enable application suitability assessments including detailed cloud architecture design for global scale and high availability
- Experience with designing, implementing, or operating IT systems on leading commercial Cloud platforms
- Experience with large and complex IT systems in an enterprise environment using virtualization or private Cloud technologies, including VMware, Xen, OpenStack, and Hyper-V
- Experience with modern development and testing techniques such as continuous delivery and continuous integration
- A background in software development and experience in configuration management
- Technology understanding of API management solutions and their role across enabling an enterprise cloud
- Experience with Oracle database management including installation, patching, upgrade, implementation of backup and recovery, sizing, tuning, RAC, storage
- Experience with Oracle hardware platforms including Engineered Systems and Cloud Machines
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture principles and methodologies
- Experience in defining approach, resources and effort
- Experience in defining cloud services bill of material and subscription estimates.
- Experience in data center migrations
- Experience with Servers, Infrastructure, Platform Sizing, Infrastructure Cost Reduction
- General knowledge of storage: Network Storage Capacity Planning, Storage Area Network (SAN) Planning, Architecture and Design
- Experience with Java application architecture and development
- Infrastructure automation using DevOps scripting
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 17980
Apply on company website