Oracle EBS Functional Consultant – Federal – USDC
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in\ntechnology – a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants\na daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with\nyour colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so,\nconsider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold\nof a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since\n2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read\nmore about our opportunity below …
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
- Serve\n as development team lead, responsible for managing the quality review\n process for all development. \n
- Mentor\n junior resources in standard/optimized code development and thorough\n testing practices. \n
- Manage\n work to work plans for components on engagements. \n
- Independently\n own a work-stream, review, and potentially direct the work of junior\n staff. \n
- Develop\n solutions to client problems through application of methods and tools;\n validate solutions to subject matter experts. \n
- Contribute\n to continuous development of methods and tools. \n
Our Oracle Enterprise Solutions practice provides services from\nERP and Cloud Strategy,
through Business Transformation and\nApplications Implementation, to Operate and Cloud Release Management. We\nmodernize our client's business and core environments to leverage technology\ninnovations around Cloud, Digital, Mobility and Social Collaboration. We help\nour clients address digital transformation by designing modern applications and\nindustry specific solutions to deliver outcomes that improve flexibility,\nscalability and cost management. Oracle ERP products include Oracle Cloud SaaS,\nEBS, PeopleSoft, and JD Edwards.
Professionals can expect to deliver “heart of the business”\nprojects and work closely with client leaders in finance, logistics,\nmanufacturing, shop floor, scheduling, engineering and design, IT, project\nmanagement as well as the C-suite including the CEO, CFO, CIO and COO. We\nassess current business processes and capabilities as part of digital\ntransformation initiatives and support strategic priorities across clients'\nenterprises.
- Bachelor's\n degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer\n Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience \n
- 3 years of\n experience of Oracle Cloud / EBS OTC Implementation or Support \n
- Strong\n communication skills, both written and oral. \n
- At least 6 years\n of service management and/or implementation experience \n
- Experienced in\n designing, developing, and testing updates and new enhancements within\n five or more of the technical areas of Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, OBIEE\n Reports, Interfaces, SOA, Extensions, and Workflow \n
- Strong expertise\n with Portal (Web Center), JDeveloper, Oracle Apex and Oracle BI \n
- Experienced in\n performance tuning custom developed objects. \n
· \nSolid understanding of RICE/FRICEW
· \nWorking knowledge of other languages such as Java, Perl, Unix\nShell Scripting
· \nExposure to, and strong understanding of, Oracle EBS
Additional\nUS Delivery Center Requirements:
- Must\n be willing to live and work in the Orlando, FL, Gilbert, AZ, or\n Mechanicsburg, PA area \n
- Candidates\n must have a US Government security clearance level of Secret or higher, or\n the ability to obtain clearance \n
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping\npeople at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do\ntheir best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we\nbelieve there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen\nskills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business\nworld. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development\nprograms, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow\nthroughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization.\nWe value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do\ntheir best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their\nuniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can\nhelp them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer\nwell-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a\nculture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This\npurpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our\npeople and our communities. We believe that business has the power\nto inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based\nvolunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our\ncommunities. Learn more\nabout Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel\nprepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do\nyour research: know some background about the organization and the business\narea you're applying to. Check out\nrecruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20LKMCACSAZ039-USDC
Apply on company website