Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.
One Team Associate
What You'll Do
As part of the office Operations Team, the “One Team Associate” (Associate) provides daily office services, hospitality and meeting services support to a varied group of professionals in a large corporate office environment. This role requires a customer-centric, proactive, positive and detail focused individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced team-oriented support model.
- Meets and greets customers with a warm and professional disposition while supporting general questions or requests and addressing needs with a sense of urgency and priority
- Serves as a customer interface and quickly assists in addressing or supporting requests which may include: meeting support, facilities issues, housekeeping issues, A/V, meeting/work space needs, office moves, daily hoteling management (check-ins, reservations, etc.) and other office services
- Supports meeting/event execution including: space configuration set-up and tear down; A/V set-up, support, and troubleshooting; greeting vendors and supporting or assisting with catering set-up and breakdown; other day-of execution needs (e.g. signage set-up, delivery of meeting materials); and coordination with other team members/others, where appropriate
- Supports offices services and related tasks which may include: processing and delivery of mail/packages; support of visitor/customer reception desks and phones; requests for printing (including production and assembly of firm client documents and other deliverables); ordering and stocking of office supplies; general cleaning (non-janitorial activities); and general support for client records management
- Ensures physical space is maintained and in good repair by reviewing space and submitting requests for maintenance and general repairs. This includes lighting repairs, carpet cleaning needs, janitorial needs, etc. Follows-up to ensure all requests have been completed and to satisfaction
- Ensures working knowledge of department service offerings, office space, key office daily meetings and events, leadership and key groups, local amenities, building and Deloitte protocols and procedures
- Fosters and builds positive relationships with team and customers and communicates effectively and proactively, as needed
- Maintains and enforces standard office security procedures and security badging accessibly including performing any related duties (as assigned)
- Cross-trains in other department services areas to provide back-up support as needed
- Perform other tasks and special projects as required or as assigned by management team
Qualifications and Requirements
- Associate's or bachelor's degree preferred; minimum high-school diploma required
- Minimum of 1 year of related hospitality or office support experience preferably in a corporate, hospitality, service-oriented or customer-centric environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Approachable, professional and pleasant demeanor
- Professional maturity and ability to interact with all levels of professionals
- Professional agility and ability to handle multiple priorities with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Ability to work occasional overtime
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs.
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you are applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20NATSASCBJ009-CL2
Apply on company website