Seeking a Dynamic
Network Infrastructure Engineer
to join our growing team!
Do you enjoy working with cutting edge technology to solve tough problems? Our technology group is comprised of deeply passionate and experienced professionals who guide clients through their most complex technology challenges. If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to work with clients through critical issues, consider a career in Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) Technology practice.
Work you'll do:
- Maintain and control computing environments related to software structure, program software, hardware, and configurations
- Maintain network security
- Maintain and update infrastructure and network documentation
- Troubleshoot and diagnose software, hardware, network, and infrastructure issues
- Conduct integration testing of new network hardware, network design and software to support network infrastructure evolution
- Plan and implement security measures related to data, software, hardware
- Monitor network and infrastructure performance
- Detect and identify system issues and recommend/initiate subsequent changes
- Overall operational responsibility for the IT infrastructure and systems
- 4+ years of Infrastructure and Operations Security experience
- 4+ years Infrastructure and Data Center Architecture experience
- Experience utilizing software tools including but not limited to Red Hat OpenShift, Microsoft Azure, CISCO Network Management Products
- Active Public Trust Clearance
- BS or BA from an accredited University or College
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Experience with agency system ATO accreditation process
- Experience with system security and security best practices
- Demonstrated hands on experience with Major cloud service providers (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
- Demonstrated hands on experience with network monitoring tools but not limited to SolarWinds, Nagios, Tenable Nessus
- ITIL Certification
- Excellent communication and relationship management experience
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
Our Systems Engineering team delivers large-scale software applications and integrated systems, and assists clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. We develop service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems, and we deliver technology enablement to support CIO services transformation.
Systems Engineering professionals focus on key client issues that impact the core business by maximizing operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation. Our teams deliver a wide range of services, including application architecture design and optimization, application modernization, business process management and solution integration, custom application design and development, and large-scale technology delivery program efforts.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E21WDCCPDMDA003-CBO
Apply on company website