Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Mobile Test Automation Engineer you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. If so, consider an opportunity with Deloitte under our Project Delivery Talent Model. Project Delivery Model (PDM) is a talent model that is tailored specifically for long-term, onsite client service delivery. PDM practitioners are local to project locations, minimizing extensive travel, and provides you with a full career path within the firm.
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
· Develop functional, system integration, and accessibility test cases that define all the test scenarios that need to be tested
· Create or coordinate the creation of test data to allow the execution of the test cases
· Develop manual and automated tests for Android, iOS, and according to the test cases to verify that the code meets the requirements and acceptance criteria as specified in user stories, visual designs, and definition of done
· Develop automated tests for Microservices Development according to the test cases to verify that the code meets the requirements and acceptance criteria as specified in user stories
· Log all defects that are identified during Scrum and System Integration Testing and work with development team to assist in their remediation
· Integrate automated tests with the Client's automated test suite so that the tests run nightly, and email reports are sent out for failures.
The US Systems Engineering Offering delivers large scale software applications and integrated systems and assists its clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. The practice aims at developing service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems. It would focus on key client issues that impact the core business by delivering operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation.
· Bachelor's degree preferably in Computer Science, Information technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline or equivalent experience
· 5+ years' experience in Java, Selenium, TestNG, Mocha, Jenkins etc.
- Extensive experience with white box testing and understanding of the inner workings of the system under test
- Experience in Automation Testing testers and also some developer experience
- Write Unit Test cases, automation test cases, and platform specific test scripts using Appium and Selenium and have a significant focus on automation.
- Experience in any scripting language is a plus
- Experience in setting up automation framework for agile projects
- Should be able to read Java code and Kotlin for android testing
- Experience in load testing
- Able to read and potentially write Objective C and Swift which helps with automation for iOS.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborate well with others, including internal and external team members and with various levels of an organization structure
· Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 32746
Apply on company website