Work you'll do
As a Consulting Manager, you will serve as trusted advisors to their clients in both the corporate and private equity space. They lead workstreams as a part of a larger engagement, including managing client relationships. They deliver client engagements that identify, design, and implement Merger & Acquisition services, with a focus on Payroll and Workforce Management.
Our approach to integration / divestiture planning and execution focuses on identifying potential risks, developing an end-state vision and strategy, and supporting clients to implement maximum value realization opportunities. Our Human Capital Payroll and Workforce Management team performs activities across the M&A life cycle including:
- Ensuring overall Payroll and WFM are aligned with overall corporate strategic objectives
- Identifying Payroll and Workforce Management related risks
- Building support, understanding and advocacy for the creation of the new WFM organization to executive leaders
- Designing WFM and Payroll organizations that align to the future operating model and preparing to transition the workforce
Payroll & Workforce Management Solutions
With the emergence of the gig economy, the change in the demographics of the workforce and the ever-evolving business needs, it's clear that the workforce of tomorrow will look very different than the workforce of today. To be a true business partner with the credibility to lead the business not just sit at the table - HR can't just be managing talent, you need to be building the workforce of the future. Working with Deloitte enables you to gain the insights you need to build and execute a workforce strategy that will help the business survive todays disruption.
- Bachelor's degree.
- of 6+ year's of experience in a consulting and/or industry role, focused on Payroll and Workforce Management.
- Experience managing and/or delivering Human Capital M&A projects specifically around payroll and workforce management.
- Demonstrated knowledge of HR functions & processes within Payroll and Workforce Management
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- MBA or graduate degree in HR or Organizational Behavior
- Experience in HR, Consulting, and/or Corporate Communications.
- Experience supporting workshops, large meetings, or presentations to senior leaders.
- Ability to execute a project plan, managing to deadlines and paying acute attention to detail.
- Demonstrated strong business acumen and ability to work effectively across teams, levels and varying cultures.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS PowerPoint), data analysis (MS Excel, Tableau, or SQL) and report writing.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 41449
Apply on company website