Are you a creative thinker who loves to be on the cutting edge, solving problems though innovative technology solutions? Are you passionate about customer strategy, digital design, marketing, and platform development? Our Customer & Marketing Offering Portfolio integrates the differentiated customer and marketing businesses that support the mission-critical goals of federal, state and local government agencies, and higher education institutions. By joining our team, you will play a vital role in making an impact for our clients and the people they serve through our growth strategy, enhanced user experiences, and engagement through the entire lifecycle of customers' interactions with the public sector.
Work you'll do
As a Sr. Consultant focused on CX Measurement in our practice you will:
- Work with senior team members to carry out the design, build, and management of CX feedback tools such as Medallia and Qualtrics
- Utilize technical expertise in survey design tools to aid in configurations, troubleshooting, and survey creation
- Closely support client relationships in the acquisition of business requirements to meet program objectives
- Lead discovery-related conversations, workshops, and associated deliverables for stakeholders
- Anticipate client needs and formulate solutions to client issues
- Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products
- Develop your skills through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice – our people, ideas, technology and outcomes—is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
In Customer Strategy & Applied Design we elevate the Human Experience. We help clients and account teams design innovative services and human experiences. A few examples of how we achieve this is by conducting ethnographic research, service blueprinting, and surveying customer segmentations.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2+ years of Survey Design experience
- 1+ years of Survey configuration experience in Medallia or Qualtrics
- 1+ year of Customer Experience or VOC experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
- Government Public Sector Experience
- Experience analyzing customer feedback surveys and gaining insights from them
- Medallia certification
- Previous Consulting experience, and comfortable presenting to clients
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, where applicable. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 51731
Apply on company website