US Businesses, Global, and Strategic Services (BGS) – Impact & Integration Manager
US Impact & Integration is seeking candidates to join our team of experienced, internal consultants to drive strategic initiatives within and across Deloitte's businesses of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Risk & Financial Advisory, Tax, and Internal Services. We invite those with relevant project management and strategy backgrounds to apply.
About the team
The US Impact & Integration team sits within Businesses, Global, and Strategic Services (BGS). Impact & Integration partners with senior leaders and teams from across Deloitte to execute the firm's strategy through a portfolio of strategic projects and transformation initiatives.
Work you'll do
As a Manager on the Impact & Integration team, you will act as an internal consultant and work on a wide range of high-visibility projects, from strategy and design to management and execution. Representative topic areas include shaping Deloitte's Future of Work, guiding our digital collaboration roadmap, and measuring the impact of our go-to-market efforts. Regardless of your focus, you will apply your consulting skillset, leadership mindset, and strategic thinking. Examples of your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Leading program management for diverse strategic initiatives, including defining the scope and work plan, managing execution across deliverable design and development, coordinating resources, and aligning with key stakeholders
- Collaborating with various Deloitte teams (e.g., US Strategy, Innovation, Client & Market Growth, Talent, Global, etc.) and the businesses to craft integrated solutions, problem-solve roadblocks, and deliver against program objectives
- Performing, driving, and pitching analysis to senior leaders containing insights and recommendations to inform Firm decision-making and investments
- Supporting facilitation and design of meetings with various stakeholders as appropriate
- Overseeing communications and change management activities to engage appropriate audiences and facilitate desired impact
- Managing and coaching junior resources as needed
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Consulting and/or professional services, with a focus on internal / external strategy, business transformation, and project management
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Limited travel (due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Master's degree
- Significant experience in one or more of the following areas: program management, strategy development / execution, workforce strategies / talent, organizational change management, culture / employee engagement
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and strong attention to detail
- Executive presence and effective interpersonal skills; comfort interacting with senior leadership
- Advanced proficiency and storytelling skills within PowerPoint
- Agile team player with the ability to successfully work across multiple projects simultaneously and operate under pressure / deadlines
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively in a virtual environment
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 35369
Apply on company website