Deloitte leads with purpose, solving complex issues for our clients and communities. Across disciplines and across borders, Deloitte Global supports our network of member firms by developing and driving global strategy, programs, and platforms, and creating new solutions and transformational experiences. Our people share a passion for igniting change and a strong service orientation that shapes our organization and those it supports.
Work you'll do:
Working with the Managing Director, Growth Programs, and the lead Marketing Strategist, the Global Risk Advisory Marketing Manager will be responsible for executing the business' marketing strategy and, in particular, designing, leading, and executing priority marketing campaigns. The Marketing Manager will need to:
- Build and deliver multi-channel marketing campaigns that are aligned to the marketing strategy, and effectively harness digital and creative possibilities to engage target audiences and drive measurable business results
- Demonstrate great storytelling ability, both written and verbal
- Demonstrate business understanding for key area of responsibility informed by research, data and engagement with stakeholders
- Provide strategic counsel, idea generation and consultation in support of the business. Ask probing questions to understand objectives, challenge the status quo and provide innovative and impactful ideas
- Influence stakeholders and collaborators and establish self as a marketing subject matter expert; act as a trusted marketing advisor and is confident asking probing questions, giving input and lobbying for ideas
- Collaborate and work across MF/local market and actively collaborate across businesses and Clients & Industries to execute prioritized global and local campaigns
- Partner with In-house Agency colleagues, and outside vendors, when appropriate, to develop and activate marketing campaigns
- Build, manage and mentor India-based team members
What you'll be part of - our Deloitte Global Culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible—tangible—results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in—with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out—with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Who you'll work with:
The Deloitte Global Risk Advisory team makes an impact by changing the way businesses see risk management. We help our Deloitte organization use risk management as a vital performance lever to reveal opportunities that create competitive advantage.
How you'll grow:
Deloitte Global inspires leaders at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you embrace leadership opportunities at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching and mentoring, and on-the-job challenges. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible.
Benefits you'll receive:
Deloitte's Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do — that's why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters.
- Marketing and campaign design experience
- Knowledge of marketing principles and trends, brand management and marketing technology
- Proven ability to lead, engage and collaborate with individuals across various disciplines, cultures and backgrounds to achieve shared goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including effective storytelling, presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, executive presence and ability to interact effectively with senior executives, external parties and internal team
- Excellent relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Strong project management experience
- Superb analytical skills with proven ability to utilize data in decision-making
- Accepting of feedback and a proven ability to adapt with agility
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field; preferred, not required
- Marketing domain expertise to include research, analytics, digital, social media, creative and branding; preferred, not required
- Experience working with a global network; preferred, not required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Nothing in this job description/posting shall constitute an offer or promise of employment. If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (jobs2.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at jobs2.deloitte.com
Requisition code: D70382
Apply on company website