Manager – CRM Analytics Product Management
Think a Big Four career is just spreadsheets, gray suits, and corporate profits? Look again. Deloitte's full-service Marketing Excellence (ME) organization is seeking collaborative creatives, skillful strategists, and marketing masterminds to lead our businesses in exciting new directions. If you're a marketing and communications professional who sees the world differently, finds opportunity where others don't, and keeps a pulse on the next big trends, then become our partner in growth. Together we'll discover new ways to transform out-of-the-box ideas into measurable business results for our clients and our company. If you're ready to make an impact, join our ME team to see how we Deloitte differently.
As the CRM Analytics Product Manager for a new team within Deloitte's in-house Green Dot Agency, you will help drive analytics strategy by architecting impactful products and dashboards for stakeholders across the sales and marketing organizations, and support development of a 360° view of our customer across all channels. You will translate business needs into analytic designs, run proof of concept analyses to develop business cases, and turn big data into insights and business actions. This role requires a deep understanding of data infrastructure, customer relationship management (CRM), data governance standards, and enterprise level self service and guided analytics. Also critical to this role is the ability to test hypotheses and iterate quickly. You will be partnering with technology owners, data stewards and business users across the firm to provide at-scale data driven solutions.
The Green Dot Agency is Deloitte's in-house agency. Sitting within the Marketing Excellence (ME) organization, we provide value to Deloitte by differentiating the Deloitte brand, driving Deloitte's business priorities forward, innovating new marketing solutions, and delivering distinct client experiences. We develop cutting-edge marketing plans, creative assets, and unique experiences that engage our clients; deliver on the strategy of our businesses in the marketplace; and capture the hearts, minds, and loyalty of our clients.
- Lead analyses of the inputs to Deloitte's sales and marketing strategy (e.g., lead generation, sales and marketing campaign execution, target audience, content strategy) and the impact of marketing investments; identify growth opportunities, and present key learnings to senior and executive audiences to inform business decisions and answer key questions across multiple data sources including CRM, digital, social, content marketing, finance and customer data
- Act as a design thinking expert. Technical capabilities include use-case development, business process model redesign, concept-to-production BI development, UX wireframing, facilitating client strategy & visioning workshops, technology stack design, data science strategy formulation, usability study design & delivery, and leading Scrum/Agile teams through product delivery
- Deliver value as a leader in collaborating with U.S. and international teams to design, develop, release, and maintain enterprise data projects
- Team with stakeholders on enabling access to insights and data products across the marketing and client lifecycle, including strategic planning and experience development
- Facilitate client focus groups, understanding user needs and guiding clients toward becoming more insight-driven and efficient through user-centered design, analytics strategy development, and organizational adoption of analytics
- Collaborate and drive cross-functional teams to integrate technical capabilities with functional intelligence to architect impactful and powerful experiences and solutions for clients
- Manage data requirements across analytics teams and internal stakeholders, and partner with Marketing Technology teams and organizational IT to implement and integrate all customer marketing data touchpoints and sales opportunity outcomes to build a 360-degree view of the customer
- Compile, integrate, and analyze data from databases, including data blending, and ETL skills/tools such as SQL, SAP HANA, Excel, Python and Alteryx
- Exceptional experience in enterprise scale production dashboard development, preferably in Tableau, Qlik or similar
- Plan, schedule, estimate, forecast, coordinate, and manage the delivery of project deliverables and related initiatives; define technical requirements as needed for new initiatives, ensuring that systems are built to comply with firm standards and security protocols
- Ability to translate business requirements to technical specifications for development
- Estimate resources required to deliver projects; demonstrate excellent project management skills by monitoring and tracking day-to-day progress, status, and risks in the course of project delivery
- Serve as a thought leader in the development of trainings, learning materials, and other skill-enhancement programs to drive adoption of the team's offerings and evangelize the use of data to influence decision making
- Design dashboard story frameworks and recommend data-visualizations based on user-defined business questions and the in-scope data. Communicate effectively, coach others on dashboard design, and builds reports using business intelligence tools to monitor business performance and communicate results of marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Work directly with stakeholders to understand business objectives, define key performance indicators and identify relevant benchmarks to evaluate performance; identify emerging themes, internal and external trends, and drive programs and strategies to execution
- Use advanced-level of analytic reasoning to draw out insights in alignment to key business priorities; explain logic and reasoning to stakeholders; deliver recommendations in alignment with business strategy to engage stakeholders in decision making and change management
- Experience with CRM and CRM analytics (eg Salesforce Analytics) strongly preferred
Project Management skills
Level of Proficiency
· Effectively manages projects by developing work plans, obtaining approvals, estimating and tracking resource requirements, and communicating with stakeholders
· Advises and influences stakeholders at all levels of the business to achieve strategic objectives
· Proactively monitors the progress of multiple projects by tracking activities, spend and outcomes
· Demonstrates strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Prior experience leading/coordinating virtual teams within a highly matrixed organization, preferably for a global corporation or professional services firm
· Demonstrates leadership, maturity, and accountability
· Develops and manages project budgets
· Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Exhibits a high level of professionalism with a strong executive presence
· Capable of navigating and performing research
Brand & Communication skills
· Leverages design thinking, and other modern problem-solving tools, to develop innovative marketing solutions
· Provides creative ideas and input to enhance communication programs
· Leverages data and industry trends to set strategic goals and objectives
· Supports delivering Deloitte's story to a variety of stakeholders through multiple communication channels and thought leadership initiatives as defined by our corporate communications strategy
Business Intelligence and Technical skills
· Experience developing in data visualization tools such as Adobe Analytics, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, and Qlik (strong Tableau experience preferred)
· Leverages technology to support and enhance communication processes
· Experience with work management and agile development tools (such as Workfront, JIRA, Azure DevOps) to enhance collaboration, manage assets and maintain visibility of project workflows
· Experience developing, releasing, and production maintenance of enterprise scale BI / analytics products
· Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools, preferably Eloqua or Salesforce
· Required Education
· Experience a plus
Marketing, Statistics, Computer Science, Machine Learning, Engineering, or related quantitative field
· Years of Experience
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 15323
Apply on company website