Primary Location: Hermitage, TN
The BSA / Release Train Engineer (RTE) is responsible for defining Stories and prioritizing the Product / Team Backlogs to streamline the execution of program priorities while maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity of the Features or components for the Agile Release Train(ART). Has significant relationships and responsibilities outside the ART, including working with Portfolio and Product Management to prepare for the Program Increment (PI) Planning meetings.
- Ensures everything is running smoothly for an ART. Facilitate PI Planning readiness by fostering a Continuous Exploration process which drives the synthesis of a Vision, a Roadmap, and Backlogs, and through Pre- and Post-PI Planning meetings. Facilitates the PI Planning event.
- Facilitate ART events and processes and assist the teams in delivering business value. Ensures Business Owners are continuously engaged in the value the ART is producing by ensuring ART SAFe metrics (Business Value, Objectives, etc.) are achieved. Summarize Team PI Objectives into Program PI Objectives and publish them for visibility and transparency.
- Work with Product Manager, Business / Product Owners to identify and mitigate risks and dependencies and collaborate with the Product Manager to create and present the appropriate project on-boarding processes and materials.
- Optimize the flow of value through the ART using various tools, such as the Program Kanban and information radiators.
- You will partner with the Product Owner and Business Owners to plan and execute all Business Testing.
- 5+ years of experience working in supporting multiple software projects in various IT roles.
- 3+ years of Business Analyst or System Analysis experience.
- 2+ years of Quality Assurance experience.
- Certified Release Train Engineer (RTE) in Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Experience with test plan creation, automated test scripting, and load/stress testing.
- Familiarity with SharePoint, Test Director, MS Project, HP Quality Center, SAP Solution Manger, Automated QA tools is a plus
- Prior experience that demonstrates good business understanding is needed (experience in a professional services organization is a plus
- Demonstrated ability in applying repeatable quality assurance processes and methods to enterprise wide technology projects or initiatives.
- Excellent written and verbal communications, organization, analytical, planning and leadership skills.
- Strong management, communication, technical and remote collaboration skills are a must.
- Experience in dealing with multiple projects and cross-functional teams, and ability to coordinate across teams in a large matrix organization environment.
- Ability to effectively conduct technical discussions directly with Project/Product management, and clients.
- Excellent team collaboration skills.
- Strong relationship building and maintaining skills. Fosters a climate conducive to establishing positive working relationships with clients (internal and external).
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) or Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA) is a plus.
- Familiarity with Microsoft ADO, MS Project, JIRA, Automated QA and wire-framing or visualization tools is a plus.
- Understanding of additional User experiences/interfaces (Swipes, gestures, etc.)
- A solid knowledge and understanding of functionality within Deloitte Finance applications.
- Experience in packaged software development.
- Experience in programming is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications.
- Very, limited travel might be required after COVID has ended.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 27788
Apply on company website