Lead Immigration Specialist, Finance & Analytics
Work you'll do
This role will assist in managing the activities associated with our Immigration Financials and Analytics for our US and USI Immigration Program. Under the direction of the Program Leader, the professional in this role will help the Immigration Finance Manager manage day-to-day Immigration data needs, analyses, insights and related strategic projects.
- Assist in the development of ongoing spend forecasts and predictions to provide reporting and insights to business and talent stakeholders.
- Utilize deep analytical skills in developing and improving financial and programmatic data models and analytical tools.
- Prepare necessary presentations, report, dashboards, and other communications to be leveraged both with business and talent stakeholders.
- Assist with the annual financial planning process and ongoing budget management review process leading up to the strategic meetings, collecting information, analyzing results, and providing recommendations for program changes.
- Monitor spend and metrics to identify opportunities for cost reduction on a continuous basis.
- Manage and enhance data standards through specific projects and initiatives.
- Partner with internal infrastructure groups (Finance, Talent, Procurement, OGC, Risk, CTS and IT) to fulfill incoming requests and develop, deploy and maintain program processes and tools.
- Continually enhance and develop tools to be used to facilitate discussions/collaboration with finance, business and talent stakeholders.
The US Immigration program is part of the Talent team of Deloitte Services LP. This team provides strategic guidance to business and talent leadership, strategic immigration services to foreign nationals who work in the U.S., immigration program compliance oversight, and training to the management, Talent Services and the employees of the Deloitte U.S. Firms.
- BA or BS degree. Accounting, Finance, Engineering, or Information Technology undergraduate degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years of related financial and data analytics experience
- Exposure and knowledge of US and Global immigration, a plus
- Must be very comfortable working with large data sets and manipulating them into summary level and trend reporting (pivot tables, etc.). Must be very proficient in Excel (macros knowledge a big plus), data management platform (Salesforce), PowerPoint, SharePoint, and other knowledge management sites and other office/computer systems
- Ability to build relationships at all levels and across organizational boundaries with a high degree of influence.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks appropriately, working independently and collaboratively
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with large teams
- Ability to manage confidential information appropriately and professionally
- Strong competency in core professional skills including attention to detail, resourcefulness, responsiveness, flexibility, initiative and follow-through
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E21NATSSPENM205-HRL4
Apply on company website