Are you passionate about delivering goals to your client that go above and beyond their expectations? Does the opportunity to work with the world's leading businesses excite you?
The Payroll and Workforce Management team helps align the needs and priorities of our client organization with the needs of their workforce, while ensuring the long-term success of the organization.
Work you'll do:
As a Kronos Implementation Senior Consultant, you should expect to be involved in the following:
- Drive resources to deliver outcomes and work products specific to the client requirements
- lead the full lifecycle of Kronos (UKG) projects or workstreams including, business Analysis, Functional Specification, System Configuration, Design, Testing
- Lead small project delivery teams, delivering work and design
- Proactively identify project issues and recommend viable solutions
- Emerging business advisor, Project/Workstream Manager, Leader of others, sales support
- 4+ years of HRIS Implementation experience
- Consulting experience
- Superior knowledge of the HR function & processes
- Experience with Kronos Advanced Scheduler, Time & Attendance, and/or WIM
- Experience leading Kronos workstream (Business Analysis, Functional Specification, System Configuration, Design, Testing)
- Experience leading requirements gathering workshops or facilitating meetings
- Ability to interact at all levels of the client organization
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Bachelor's degree
- 6+ years of related experience
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Big 4 Consulting Experience
The HRT Team:
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, helping our clients exploit new technologies like employee engagement tools, advanced workforce planning and analytics we empower HR to better support the business and create value. HR organizations now reduce costs and improve operating effectiveness through process improvements, shared services, outsourcing and employee self-service, but that's only part of the story, we help them to drive the value this delivers and help the business achieve its strategic objectives in performance and growth.
Payroll & Workforce Management Team:
With the emergence of the gig economy, the change in the demographics of the workforce and the ever-evolving business needs, it's clear that the workforce of tomorrow will look very different than the workforce of today. To be a true business partner with the credibility to lead the business – not just sit at the table - HR can't just be managing talent, you need
to be building the workforce of the future. Working with Deloitte enables you to gain the insights you need to build and execute a workforce strategy that will help the business survive today's disruption.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 9822
Apply on company website