Accounting & Reporting Advisory – Intelligent Automation & Analytics Senior
The Intelligent Automation & Analytics team is looking for highly motivated and skilled professionals to work in a teaming environment with exposure to firm leaders. This assignment provides an opportunity for individuals to create a lasting impact on Deloitte and our service line. Professionals must have a keen interest in digital process innovation and working across functions to help reengineer and automate how our clients operate their business.
As part of the Intelligent Automation & Analytics team, you will benefit from exposure to cross industry clients, cross functional leadership, thought leaders, and LCSPs as they work together to grow our business. Additionally, significant skills will be developed related to the application of digital technologies and principles that can be applied to various forms of projects
Work you'll do
You will provide critical subject matter expertise to the ideation design, development, and implementation of the service line. These professionals work daily in a joint team of professionals, software developers, enabling areas, business analysts and testers to develop client solutions
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Using audit process knowledge and expertise to identify how advancing technology can transform a client's business
- Supporting pursuits and marketplace eminence through external presentations
- Assisting clients in identifying automation opportunities and technology solutions to transform their processes
- Assisting clients in drafting current and future state process flows and capabilities
- Documenting RPA process qualifications and process definitions during the assessment and beginning phases of implementation
- Providing subject matter expertise to the design, development, and implementation of the service line
- Identify viable potential proof of concepts to expand our service offering and be able to communicate the evolution process from idea to deployment
- Development and deployment of dashboards utilizing data visualization tools such as Tableau and Power BI
- Extracting and cleansing data sets obtained from clients in order to connect to a dashboard (i.e. Tableau/Power BI)
- Hosting and maintain dashboards via data visualization tools for clients who request analytics as a service
Our team culture is collaborative and encourages team members to take initiative and seek on-the-job learning opportunities. Our audit professionals are committed to excellence and to enhancing the trust of the investing public and capital markets. Quality is our top priority, and by focusing on innovation, we continue to raise the bar on quality and deliver greater value to our clients. Learn more about Deloitte Audit.
- 3+ years of public accounting or equivalent experience
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Creative mindset, with a strong interest in the use and application of emerging technologies and solving problems creative
- Ability to visualize solutions to current processes and ability to think “outside the box”
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to apply technical accounting knowledge to new scenarios, as applicable
- Identify and address challenges before they occur
- Confidently engage with senior leaders
- Work in cross-functional teaming environments with professionals across the firm
- Learn from failure, reassess goals, and refocus on tasks that advance the mission of developing the service line
- Reasonable familiarity with other Deloitte audit technology applications, leading robotic process automation technologies, data visualization and analytic technologies, including those recently released or under development by our Innovation group
- Project management and organizational skills
- Reasonable familiarity with current Accounting & Reporting Advisory service offerings
- Strong leader, willing to roll up their sleeves
- Robust communication skills – written and verbal
- Strong planning and project management skills
- Ability to oversee the day to day operations and progress of deliverable/application development
- Can provide real-time coaching, feedback, and guidance of daily activities to staff and can facilitate coordination efforts across functions and business areas
- Willingness to learn and gain an understanding in the use and application of all technologies within the Intelligent Automation & Analytics space (Robotic Process Automation, Analytics, Audit technologies)
- Solid understanding of the service delivery process, related workflow and normal client interactions (e.g., document & data sharing, use of outside specialists, PBE's, reporting, standard communications, etc.)
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte & Touche LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 22403
Apply on company website