Are you energized by helping organizations protect their data and build client trust? Do you want to work in one of the world's largest holistic internal cybersecurity organizations? If you're interested in proactively preventing, detecting, and responding to cyber attacks across a complex global footprint, then Deloitte Global could be the perfect place for you. We're looking for an analytical thinker passionate about cybersecurity to join our team.
Work you'll do:
Deloitte leads with purpose, solving complex issues for our clients and communities. Across disciplines and across borders, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) Global supports our network of national member firms by developing and driving global strategy, programs, and platforms, and creating new solutions and transformational experiences. Our people share a passion for igniting change and a strong service orientation that shapes our organization and those it supports. The Deloitte Global Cybersecurity function is responsible for the firm's overall objectives of enhancing data protection, standardizing and securing critical infrastructure and gaining cyber visibility through security operations centers. The Cybersecurity organization delivers a comprehensive set of cybersecurity services to Deloitte member firms through regional delivery hubs and a Global Fusion Center. We are seeking a Global Identity and Access Management Operations Manager to join the team. The Global Identity and Access Management (IAM) Operations Manager reports to the Global Identity and Access Management Operations Sr. Manager. The IAM Operations manager will be accountable for the operational support of Identity and Access Management related solutions focusing on ForgeRock.
As part of the Global Cybersecurity team, this professional:
- Provides expert knowledge and act as a subject matter expert on key principles of Identity and Access Management with an in-depth knowledge including Authentication and Authorization systems, Identity Lifecycle Management, and Identity Governance
- Assist in the delivery of operational excellence
- Engage in the review and design of new IAM solutions to ensure appropriate controls and tools are selected and operationalized
- Assist with building out additional operational support with adoption of new IAM solutions
- Participate in projects and initiatives working with IAM team members, architectural, development and engineering teams, service owners, and business stakeholders to provide enterprise IAM solutions that are scalable and adaptable with the ever-changing business needs and industry demands.
- Provide operational requirements to IAM projects and strategic initiatives related to enhancements and evolution of IAM services.
- Maintains working knowledge of directory systems (ForgeRock), Privileged Account Management (PAM), Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), Federated Identities
- Experience implementing modern authentication solutions leveraging SAML/OAuth/OIDC
- Manage SLA and provide opportunities for continuous process improvement opportunities
- Maintains effective partnerships with teams, vendors, managers, leaders, and stakeholders
- Actively engage in the operational support of our IAM tools
- Manage 3-5 geographically distributed operational team members
- Engage in service improvement opportunities
- Participate in design activities and requirement gathering to ensure operational perspective provided
- Monitor the Service ticketing system and work to close IAM related service activities
What you'll be part of - our Deloitte Global Culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible—tangible—results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in—with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out—with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Who you'll work with:
In Global Technology Services, we make an impact by providing leading edge technology products and support to the entire Deloitte organization. We offer innovative technology solutions that cross borders and help Deloitte deliver and connect with their clients, their communities, and one another in ways they never thought possible.
- Minimum 5 years technical leadership and management experience in a large global enterprise environment managing and leading team members
- Minimum 5 years leading technology operational support team as well as leading outage response teams to restore service to normal operations
- Minimum of 3 years of Sailpoint, ForgeRock, Azure AD, O365 services and/or other IAM related solutions
- Proven track record and experience of the following in a highly complex and global organization:
- Supporting authentication services
- Supporting multi-factor authentication
- Knowledge of emerging authentication technologies and protocols
- Experience with authentication vendors, including Microsoft, Sailpoint, ForgeRock
- Experience with federation technologies and solutions
- Minimum 2 years of experience with supporting various authentication protocols (Kerberos, SAML, OAUTH, LDAP, etc.)
- Experience with troubleshooting issues and assisting to mitigate issues, including root cause analysis
- Bachelor-level degree in engineering, information technology, cyber security, computer science, or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications
- Professional security management certification strongly desirable, such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or other similar credentials
- Member of IISP or have the qualification, skills and experience to become a member
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate strategic information security topics, policies and standards as well as risk-related concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences at various hierarchical levels
- Sound knowledge of business management and an expert knowledge of information / cybersecurity strategy and governance
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, COBIT, and NIST, including 800-53 and the Cybersecurity Framework
- Ability to manage a global team in a matrix environment
Ability to travel as needed up to 20%
How you'll grow:
Deloitte Global inspires leaders at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you embrace leadership opportunities at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching and mentoring, and on-the-job challenges. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible.
Benefits you'll receive:
Deloitte's Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do — that's why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Nothing in this job description/posting shall constitute an offer or promise of employment. If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (jobs2.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at jobs2.deloitte.com
Requisition code: D54969
Apply on company website