With this position you must live near, or relocate to one of the following USDC Deloitte locations:
Gilbert, AZ; Lake Mary, FL; or Mechanicsburg, PA
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology – a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel?
If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below. For more information about our Delivery Centers click here: US Delivery Center | Deloitte US Careers
Work You'll Do
Program Manager, Senior Consultant you will bring strong and in-depth functional and project management solutions to clients with a focus on achieving a high level of performance and quality, and delivery of both agile and traditional projects that provide exceptional business value to users. Our projects are both large and complex. You will have the technical foundation and knowledge to work with a core group of technology professionals. You will:
• Manage day-to-day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
• Manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies
• Manage small teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures. Your background in technology will give you the foundation to manage these streams but also understand the technology
• Manage several concurrent high visibility projects using agile methods in a fast-paced environment potentially crossing multiple business divisions
• Use good judgment and skill to develop a project management approach suitable for planning and managing the effort
• Coach members of the team as needed to optimize efficiency of the project team
• Create and develop project scope and schedule. Plan and assign resources to associated tasks and deliverables
• Monitor progress of the project, identify and quantify variances, perform required corrective actions
• Manage changes to project scope, project schedule, and project costs to keep the project plan accurate, updated, as defined in the change management plan
• Identify high-level risks, assumptions, and constraints. Implement approved actions and workarounds to minimize the impact of risks on the project
• Develop and maintain communication with key project stakeholders and decision makers
Human Capital as a Service
Application Management Services (AMS) used to be synonymous with support but today it is much more than that. Our Human Capital as a Service AMS team focuses on helping our clients realize the true value of their Oracle HCM Cloud transformations by first creating the right solutions to maintain and support their investment. This team brings together our products and capabilities into one integrated offering to create sustained relationships with our clients. As we grow, this team will continue to evaluate and incorporate new products and operate services in our portfolio. We will help clients navigate the future through Bersin Insights, CulturePath / EngagePath and Change Scout.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in a technical discipline (computer science, engineering, etc.)
• Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as strong knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment
• 5+ years of relevant management consulting or industry experience
• 3+ years planning and managing project initiatives in a Project Management Office or similar team environment working on custom software development-related projects
• 3+ years of experience with Project Management Tools such as Microsoft Project and Microsoft SharePoint
• A proven track record of successfully implementing projects using Agile methodologies including 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager managing large, complex projects in a high-tech development environment with multi-function teams
• Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate effectively
• Excellent organizational skills – must be able to multi-task
• Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.
• Must live near, or relocate to, Gilbert, AZ; Laker Mary, FL; or Mechanicsburg, PA
• Limited Immigration Sponsorship may be available
In addition, successful Senior Consultants will have the following preferred background:
• Experience leading fit gap analysis for migrating applications to Cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud or Force.com
• Experience participating in the testing of applications on Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Force.com and/or Google Cloud Platforms
• Experience managing requirements processes including conducting interviews and documenting
• Experience working with and managing onshore, offshore and remote teams
• Experience with industry standard System Development Life Cycle methodologies
• PMP certification is strongly preferred
• Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects. PMI-ACP, CSM, or equivalent preferred
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 45682
Apply on company website