Senior Manager – Human Capital Ecosystem and Alliances Provider Activation
Today's disruptive environment calls for a different mindset and a new approach to driving organizational performance. As a result, the HR Technology and Provider market is over $150 Billion and projected to continue to grow. The market investment and innovation lead to a vibrant ecosystem of providers that is constantly evolving.
Human Capital as a Service is seeking a Senior Manager who will be in charge of Provider Activation. This is an exciting and multi-faceted role with several main objectives:
- As we begin new partnerships – this role will help craft the approach and messaging for internal account teams as to the value the partnership brings to the client and the account teams.
- This role will work with Human Capital Marketing to identify opportunities to cascade Deloitte messaging and opportunities that the provider community could embed into their marketing.
- This role will design market development opportunities with providers or whole product categories – ranging from research, campaigns, webinars, etc.
- The role will work with the provider ecosystem to collect MDF to support the marketing opportunities.
Work you'll do
• Work with internal and external stakeholders on creative market development approaches.
• Interact with a wide range of HR Providers
• 6+ years experience working with Market Development Fund (MDF) campaigns, projects and specific experience raising MDF funds
• High level of Creativity and Very Strong Networking Skills
• Experience with Deloitte Consulting
• Experience working the HR Provider Market
About Deloitte Consulting's Human Capital as a Service
Human Capital as a Service (HCAS) is focused on developing and delivering a Human Capital Platform of products and research, enabling digital organization and helping clients improve their performance and better adapt to disruption in their business. HCAS delivers insights to clients through a modern, digital destination for employees, managers, and HR Professionals. This offering helps organizations to move faster, adapt quickly, learn rapidly, and embrace a dynamic workforce.
How You Will Grow At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. Recruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 27850
Apply on company website