The HR Strategy and Transformation (HRST) team aspires to reimagine how Talent fuels our Deloitte businesses through innovative, customer-centric, digitally enabled talent services. The HRST Strategic Integration team:
- Creates the vision and strategy that guides all Talent teams around how we define the Talent priorities;
- Develops and manages the Talent Transformation and Strategy roadmap, synthesizing inputs from across Talent;
- Facilitates governance of the Talent transformation investment portfolio;
- Gathers marketplace insights to proactively identify trends and disruptors that will inform the Talent strategy; and
- Identifies and leads strategic integration activities for major transformation efforts.
The Talent Specialist will work closely with the HRST Strategic Integration Leader and Manager, the HRST leaders and senior managers, and Talent leaders to execute a strategic implementation plan for talent priorities, measure progress and communicate impact, and support transformation strategies across Talent investments. This professional will assist with market sensing activities to determine what is next and inform future priorities along with partnering Talent stakeholders to support the business and firm strategy.
- Support development and execution of talent strategies and priorities to achieve Talent transformation and firm objectives and aspirations.
- Collaborate with other leaders and team across Talent and the businesses to understand Talent priorities and drivers of business value.
- Maintain awareness to Talent transformation activities and support activities and strategies to achieve the overall objectives.
- Assist in market sensing activities of current business trends and leading practices to anticipate impacts on our workforce and Talent programs.
- Develop compelling, logically-structured presentations and deliverables that will be shared at the Talent and business leadership level.
- Support strategic integration activities for major transformation initiatives involving the US member firm, including driving adoption and business engagement, and providing input to strategic communications.
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related area
- 7 years of professional experience
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically
- Ability to manage change and ambiguity
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple efforts simultaneously
- Apply problem-solving skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication and facilitation skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 45902
Apply on company website