SCAM ALERT: Caution against fraudulent job offers!More Info ×
Caution against fraudulent job offers!
We have been informed of instances where jobseekers are led to believe of fictitious job opportunities with Deloitte US (“Deloitte”). In one or more such cases, false promises of actual or potential selection, or initiation or completion of the recruitment formalities appear to have been or are being made. Some jobseekers appear to have been asked to pay money to specified bank accounts of individuals or entities as a condition of their selection for a ‘job' with Deloitte. These individuals or entities are in no way connected with Deloitte and do not represent or otherwise act on behalf of Deloitte.
We would like to clarify that:
- At Deloitte, ethics and integrity are fundamental and not negotiable.
- We are against corruption and neither offer bribes nor accept them, nor induce or permit any other party to make or receive bribes on our behalf.
- We have not authorized any party or person to collect any money from jobseekers in any form whatsoever for promises of getting jobs in Deloitte.
- We consider candidates only on merit and that we provide an equal opportunity to eligible applicants.
- No one other than designated Deloitte personnel (e.g., a Deloitte recruiter or Deloitte hiring partner) is permitted to extend any job offer from Deloitte.
Anyone who at any time has made or makes any payment to any party against promises of job or selection for a job with Deloitte or any matter related to this (including those for ‘registration', ‘verification' or ‘security deposit') or otherwise engages with any such person who has made or makes fraudulent promises or offers, does so (or has done so) entirely at their own risk. Deloitte takes no responsibility or liability for any such unauthorized or fraudulent actions or engagements.
We encourage jobseekers to exercise caution.
Workday HCM, Consultant
Are you a Workday HCM Consultant or want to be one? We are in need of HCM Workday, Consultant and Senior Consultants. At Deloitte, you will join an organization that has a 15+ year relationship with Workday leadership and 8+ years as a Global Alliance Partner. We are open to training in an experienced HCM functional resource with experience with systems such as Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft or Ellucian.
Work you'll do
Senior Consultants work within an engagement team and are not responsible for project management. Key responsibilities will include:
- Identify business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations.
- Interact with client leadership and staff
- Deliver project initiatives
ERP SaaS Our ERP SaaS team focuses on implementing cloud based ERP applications such as Workday Financials, Infor, and Zoura. This unique mix of technologies differentiate themselves from on-premise / cloud applications such as SAP and Oracle. Our work mainly supports finance and supply chain transformations where the software is a true enabler of process change and cost reduction. However, our engagements are about more than implementing technology – we work to generate sustainable business outcomes for our clients and professionals have the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across networks.
- 2+ years of consulting experience, preferably with a large consulting firm
- Experience leading/contributing in at least 1 large, full life cycle ERP implementation (Preferably Workday)
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with excel, Visio and Power point
- Up to 60% travel
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to work independently, manage small engagements or parts of large engagements
- Committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Ability to collaborate with clients
- Workday HCM certified
- Other leading Cloud based SaaS financial application implementation experience (ie: NetSuite, Fusion Intact, PeopleSoft, Oracle, SAP, Lawson)
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
- Strong functional knowledge around HCM systems and processes (Benefits, payroll, recruiting..)
- Proven skills as a team member, team lead or project manager on at least one full life cycle implementation
- A proven resource in defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Willingness to mentor junior staff
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E21NATCONSBB124-HC
Apply on company website