Graphic Designer—Deloitte's Green Dot Agency
Are you a graphic designer with a track record of producing creative print, digital, motion, and exhibition solutions in a fast-paced in-house agency environment? Deloitte's Green Dot Agency is looking for an experienced graphic designer who's inspired by new trends and emerging technologies. You should have the ability to translate requirements from a creative brief into designs that communicate the right messages while capturing the attention of those who see them. For this, you need to have a strong visual style that works within a larger overall branding system.
Work you'll do
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Design original pieces including layouts, storyboards, illustrations and infographics
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
- Apply typography techniques
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
- Increase user friendliness in digital products
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
- Liaise with account, art direction, and design teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
- Proven work experience as a Graphic Designer for 4-6 years
- Portfolio of completed design projects
- Expert level experience with image editing and design software
- Strong aesthetic skills with exceptional typographic abilities
- Attention to visual details
- Ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, and collaborate in a team environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- BFA, or BA degree in Design, Visual Communication or Social Science
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
Deloitte's Green Dot Agency is part of Marketing & Communications. We provide value to the U.S. Firms by differentiating the Deloitte brand, driving Deloitte's business priorities forward, innovating new marketing solutions, and delivering distinct client experiences. We develop cutting-edge marketing plans, creative assets, and unique experiences that engage our clients; deliver on the strategy of our businesses in the marketplace; and capture the hearts, minds, and loyalty of our clients.
Please include a link to your online portfolio with your resume. PDFs of your work are also acceptable.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 53365
Apply on company website