Are you passionate about championing new cloud technologies? Do you enjoy leading and executing tech strategies?
Work you'll do:
As part of the global Cybersecurity team, this professional will have the following core responsibilities:
• Act as a security architect and subject matter expert within network infrastructure and perimeter security technologies such as firewalls, load balancers, WAF, CASB, proxies, SDN, DNS and DDOS solutions.
• Lead large scale projects across the Deloitte Network of Member Firms from a security perspective. This would include leading significant security projects and working with the global infrastructure team for security support including backbone network redesign, DNS infrastructure redesign, data center consolidation, global email phishing mitigation, ransomware mitigation and other network or infrastructure projects, taking local and regional regulatory requirements into account.
• Work with Global Cybersecurity, Global Technology Services teams and other Deloitte member firms on practical implementation of security controls and data protection policies across Deloitte member firms.
• Perform vendor evaluations and proof of concepts for service improvements, in-flight projects and emerging technologies as needed
• Investigate, design & architect specific cybersecurity controls as they are identified & required.
• Mentor junior architects on technology and managing larger projects for success.
In addition to the above, the following will be required:
• Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of Deloitte's global business processes, core systems, technologies, data, customers, and delivery partners
• Participate in region/business unit related conferences, client facing engagement and industry forums to represent the Global Cybersecurity program
• Communicate and oversee technical implementations of all security solutions/services required to meet business objectives
• Closely collaborate with Cybersecurity Architecture and Engineering teams, Global Cybersecurity teams and other global technology teams to help develop technical roadmaps
• Provide insight and requirements obtained from the Global account teams into the design and implementation of new Cybersecurity shared services
• Assist with the implementation and translation of information security policies
• Work with other Enterprise Architecture domains to develop comprehensive architectures with security designed in from the start
• Establish effective working relationships across various Global line of business and member firm security & IT leaders to understand their business requirements to help execute their business strategy
• Work in partnership with the Security Assessment Services and Global Business Services teams whenever necessary to ensure IT solutions being designed in accordance with industry standard and internally defined architectural security standards and policies
What you'll be part of - our Deloitte Global Culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible—tangible—results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in—with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out—with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Who you'll work with:
How you'll grow:
Deloitte Global inspires leaders at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you embrace leadership opportunities at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching and mentoring, and on-the-job challenges. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible.
Benefits you'll receive:
Deloitte's Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do — that's why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters.
If you experience anytechnical issues when trying to apply for this role, please send your resumedirectly to us at DeloitteGlobalCareers@deloitte.comwith the position ID at the bottom of this post and the job title. Amember of our recruiting team may contact you if more information is needed.Resume submission via email does not constitute a formal application ofemployment.
• Bachelor's degree: degree in computer science, engineering, a technology-related field, or equivalent education-related experience preferred
• Master's degree: degree in computer science, engineering, a technology-related field, or equivalent education-related experience preferred
• Minimum of 15 years working in network infrastructure and IT Security, with at least 8 years of experience in a senior security architect type role
• Have in-depth knowledge and experience with Cisco, Juniper, Checkpoint, F5, Palo Alto or other similar vendors
• Have experience in network design and architecture for a medium to large enterprise or carrier company
• Experience working in a matrix model, as the security architect will be required to support and lead specific cybersecurity initiatives, as well as act as an advisor & subject matter expert in non-cybersecurity led initiatives and projects, across multiple regions or organizational functions
• Experience of the following in a highly complex and global organization:
o promoting business and/or cybersecurity strategies
o working with individuals across different time zones and understanding cultural differences
o awareness of cross border data flows and implications with regard to data residency, privacy and access
• Professional security management certification strongly desirable, such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), SABSA certified or other similar credentials
• Any Security vendor specific qualifications
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate information security topics, policies and standards as well as risk-related concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences at various hierarchical levels
• Expert level knowledge in network protocols and areas including TCP/IP, DNS, BGP, OSPF, SMTP, SNMP and SDN
• Computer programming skills preferred including in scripting languages (e.g., Perl, Python, PowerShell) and C programming
• Ability to translate technical/security issues to business users
• Strong relationship, team building and facilitation skills
• Knowledge and experience of Information Security Risk and Security governance
• Ability to travel as needed (no more than 25%)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Nothing in this job description/posting shall constitute an offer or promise of employment. If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (jobs2.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at jobs2.deloitte.com
Requisition code: D72694
Apply on company website