Deloitte leads with purpose, solving complex issues for our clients and communities. Across disciplines and across borders, Deloitte Global supports our network of member firms by developing and driving global strategy, programs, and platforms, and creating new solutions and transformational experiences. Our people share a passion for igniting change and a strong service orientation that shapes our organization and those it supports.
Work you'll do:
This member of the Analyst Relations team will support a range of programs and help manage some of the top relationships in the industry analyst community. This role will be focused on supporting the pursuit of strong outcomes in Analyst research as well as leading digital solutions and marketing including asset promotion, and web and social presence.
Specific responsibilities include:
· Support evaluative research response efforts across priority domains
· Implement programmatic approach to response operations
· Collaborate with brand, marketing and communications on multiple fronts including merchandising strong positioning and tailoring a digital presence for the Analyst community
· Work in partnership with Analyst firms on designing and implementing research marketing best practices
· Help maintain the quality and consistency of curated content for multipurpose use in research responses
What you'll be part of - our Deloitte Global Culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible—tangible—results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in—with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out—with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Who you'll work with:
In Deloitte Global Consulting, we make an impact by providing innovative solutions for the most complex issues. Using leading-edge tools, methods, and resources, we deliver top-notch, individualized service.
How you'll grow:
Deloitte Global inspires leaders at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you embrace leadership opportunities at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching and mentoring, and on-the-job challenges. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible.
Benefits you'll receive:
Deloitte's Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do — that's why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters.
· 4 years of experience in Marketing/Communications or related field\n\n
· Experience with professional services or with a technology provider industries\n\n
· Excellent communication, writing, editing and project management skills\n\n
· Proven ability to work under tight deadlines with limited resources\n\n
· High level of energy, enthusiastic team player and dedication to excellence\n\n
· Proactive, self-starter approach\n\n
· Demonstrates excellent judgement for company's best interest and strong situational analysis\n\n
· Bachelor degree in marketing, communications, public relations or business\n
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Nothing in this job description/posting shall constitute an offer or promise of employment. If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (jobs2.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at jobs2.deloitte.com
Requisition code: D50666
Apply on company website