Do you thrive on cybersecurity, protection, and administration? Do you want to work in a truly global environment? Do you want to make an impact for one of the largest and most respected brands in the world? Here is your changed to make a difference.
Work you'll do:
The Endpoint Platform Administrator will provide some managerial oversight, technical expertise and support within the Cybersecurity Data Security team to accomplish their primary goal of protecting the firm's PCs, MACs, servers and mobile devices.
The successful candidate will provide security platform expertise primarily for the operational environments but on occasion supporting IT project delivery, working with other in-house teams and 3rd parties as required.
In this interesting and diverse role you will monitor and handle escalated tickets, provide supervisory direction, provide threat analysis review and when necessary support major incidents.
This role will be required to support fellow security team members, and will support the creation or updating of process and knowledge documentation as required. The Platform Administrator will work with internal member firm customers from around the world and be responsible for 2nd and 3rd level support for incidents and problems, and may provide on call support if needed.
• Maintains a focused but broader picture of the Cybersecurity landscape identifying interconnections between endpoint protection and other security services
• Assists with executing the strategy for the Cybersecurity Services organization
• Is responsible for the delivery world class customer service to Deloitte Global and member firms
• Customer service role that oversees the day-to-day operation of the endpoint protection technologies and resources
• Understands the technology architecture, design and implementation of endpoint protection technologies
• Escalates key risks and issues to the Endpoint Delivery Leader, or Shared Security Services - Data Security Leader as needed
• Builds a solid working relationship with the team and has some managerial responsibilities
• Works closely with the Member Firm technologist, Security Operations Center, Exception Management personnel, Global Network Operation Center, as well as the Global Infrastructure team to ensure the endpoint platform is performing as expected
Aligns and collaborates with other cyber services to understand trends, issues and risks and to exchange expertise
What you'll be part of - our Deloitte Global Culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible—tangible—results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in—with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out—with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
How you'll grow:
Deloitte Global inspires leaders at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you embrace leadership opportunities at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching and mentoring, and on-the-job challenges. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible.
Benefits you'll receive:
Deloitte's Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do — that's why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters. #GLBShSecSvc
• Bachelor's degree: degree in business administration, a technology-related field, or equivalent education-related experience\n\n
• Minimum of 5 years of combined experience in the Information Security / Cybersecurity domain with a focus on supporting multiple security endpoint platforms and applications\n
• Some management experience having direct reports or working in small high-performing teams\n
• Intimate knowledge of endpoint protection products and vendors within the market (i.e. Cylance (Blackberry), McAfee, Symantec, or Microsoft.\n\n
• Professional security management certification strongly desirable, such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or other similar credentials\n
• A strong multi-tasker with a keen eye for detail who can think one step ahead
• You should be well organized and thrive in fast-paced environments\n
• Use and understanding of endpoint technologies such as Cylance, McAfee, other advanced threat protection technologies.
• Understand of cyber threats and risks associated with endpoint technologies.\n
• Experience of working within a service management framework e.g. ITIL\n
• Knowledge of Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tools
Must have good communications skills (Written & Verbal)\n\n \n
Ability to travel as needed up to 10%
This role must be a US Citizen
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Nothing in this job description/posting shall constitute an offer or promise of employment. If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (jobs2.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at jobs2.deloitte.com
Requisition code: D51328
Apply on company website