Digital HR Strategy and Solutions - Senior Consultant
Do you envision yourself working with the best and brightest in your industry?
Do you have a passion for HR Transformation and helping clients realize their goals?
Being part of our Digital HR Strategy and Solutions team means that you will partner with the world's most prominent businesses to identify new leading technologies to best expand functionality and drive greater business transformation. Digital HR plays an integral part of HR Transformation's vast breadth of services at Deloitte.
Work you'll do
As a Senior Consultant in the Digital HR Technology Strategy & Solutions practice, you will use your knowledge and experience of HR technologies, operations, and processes to optimize business results through the alignment of HR service delivery and strategy.
You will be involved in helping our clients achieve their strategic objectives for performance and growth by:
- Leading project workstreams to help develop multi-year Digital HR Technology Strategies while delivering superior results for your clients
- Exploring innovative solutions (e.g. Robotics and Intelligent Automation, Human Capital Analytics, Unified Engagement Platforms) to bring the full suite of Digital HR Technology capabilities to your clients
- Building your brand and reputation within the firm and amongst with clients
- Applying Digital HR technology trends and how they can impact the way our clients deliver HR services
- Forging strong relationships with clients that will contribute to the growth and development of the firm
- Engaging with HR, HRIS, IT, and Business Leaders to and coordinate business requirement gathering tasks and map design features to their requirements
- Working closely with diverse teams to deliver results for your clients
- Maintaining a hands-on role to ensure deadlines are met and key deliverables are always accurate to mitigate risk
- Engaging in asset development and eminence activities to build the practice
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years related experience
- Experience in HR functions, processes, and best practices
- Experience in HR technology road mapping, business cases, vendor selections, and HR Technology architecture
- Experience with different HR technologies and having the knowledge base to make recommendations for appropriate HR enabling technologies
- Experience leadings small teams, helping them to own their plate, meet deadlines, and produce quality deliverables
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Big 4 Consulting Experience
- Knowledge of larger HRIS Tools (Workday, Oracle, ServiceNow, etc)
About The HR Transformation Team
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, helping our clients exploit new technologies like employee engagement tools, advanced workforce planning and analytics empower HR to better support the business and create value. HR organizations now reduce costs and improve operating effectiveness through process improvements, shared services, outsourcing and employee self-service, but that's only part of the story, we help them to drive the value this delivers and help the business achieve its strategic objectives in performance and growth. Learn more about our HR Transformation practice.Recruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 14792
Apply on company website