Digital Experience Projects Coordinator
Location: Hermitage/Nashville, TN
Are you passionate about technology and interested in joining a community of collaborative colleagues who respectfully and courageously seek to challenge the status quo? If so, read on to learn more about an exciting opportunity with Deloitte's Information Technology Services (ITS). We are curious and life-long learners focused on technology and innovation.
Work you'll do
As a Digital Experience Projects Coordinator, you will: Serve as functional and business process expert for design delivery, ensuring that both business needs and end-user needs are understood and reflected in each solution we design, distinguished by world-class quality.
- Maintain a solid knowledge base of DAS Digital Experience CoE capabilities and be a subject matter expert of methodology for delivering strategic, design, brand, and digital media services
- Develop an overall understanding of applicable business processes and workflows, Deloitte brand standards, and web & mobile design guidelines
- Work with Digital Experience CoE leaders to lead, direct, and review all activities associated with design delivery. You will be responsible for quality, responsiveness, measurement/tracking and customer satisfaction.
- Interface with clients to define and document requirements for design services.
- Coordinate daily touchpoints with vendor project managers
- Schedule and lead project onboarding calls
- Review vendor estimates and project deliverables
- Collaborate with the Digital Experience CoE leaders in creating and maintaining Digital Experience CoE site, digest, awareness materials
- Coordinating Design Thinking sessions to gain insight into end user and customer needs.
- Manage work orders to track and manage overall design pipeline (estimated at 10M for FY20), including utilization targets, time tracking, etc. (for both onshore/offshore).
- Collaborate with engagement managers and business owners to respond to requests for design services.
- Review and advise on DAS Design assets and deliverables at a project level.
- Work with Engagement Managers and clients to plan Digital Experience as part of project delivery.
- Provide weekly reports to leadership and engagement managers on design services by channel and by project, resourcing, and financials
- Respond proactively to both business and project issues and escalates appropriately.
- Provide operational support to Digital Experience CoE leaders.
- Engage with EMs and DAS leaders to resolve problems in application of design methodologies.
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's success. ITS is the engine that drives Deloitte, which serves many of the world's largest, most respected organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The 2,200 professionals in ITS deliver services including:
• Security, risk & compliance
• Technology support
• Relationship management
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS)
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS) is the internal software and applications development team responsible for delivering leading-edge technologies to Deloitte professionals. Their broad portfolio includes web and mobile productivity tools which empower our people to log expenses, enter timesheets, book travel and more, anywhere, anytime. DAS enables our client service professionals through a comprehensive suite of applications across the business lines. In addition to application delivery, DAS offers full-scale design services, a robust mobile portfolio, cutting-edge analytics, and innovative custom development.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, Computer Science or related technical field
- Prior professional experience demonstrating an understanding of business
- Strong MS Excel and PPT skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively conduct product delivery discussions directly with Project/Product management, and clients
- Strong in relationship building and maintenance. Fosters a climate conducive to establishing positive working relationships with clients (internal and external)
- Strong management, communication, technical and remote collaboration skills are a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communications, collaboration, organization, analytical, planning and leadership skills
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- 3 or more years of project coordination and customer service
- Familiarity with Adobe Suite, Figma, Sketch, InVision, SharePoint, MS Project, TFS, VSTS, Jira and wire-framing or visualization tools is a plus
- Previous experience in a related role in a professional services organization
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20NATSASCDK054-ITL4
Apply on company website