Are you passionate about technology and interested in joining a community of collaborative colleagues who respectfully and courageously seek to challenge the status quo? If so, read on to learn more about an exciting opportunity with Deloitte's Information Technology Services (ITS). We are insatiably curious and life-long learners focused on technology and innovation.
DevOps Engineers support the implementation of application lifecycle management tools and processes which enable rapid development and deployment of software. DevOps Engineers embrace continuous integration/deployment in delivery pipelines that perform automated quality checks, deploy cloud infrastructure and applications quickly, and provide operational metrics that can be consumed by development teams.
Work You'll Do
- Cultivate a Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery culture
- Establish an automated DevOps release management pipeline (e.g., build, staging, testing, deployment) to deliver superior application development (the Dev) and on-going production operations (the Ops)
- Work with external partners to build practical automation solutions and custom modules
- Troubleshoot automation issues and find practical solutions that move projects forward in a timely manner
- Manage multiple tasks/work lanes to achieve project objectives; ensure high-quality deliverables are completed within target timeframes
- Develop and/or own KPIs to ensure performance is tracked against expected business outcomes.
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's success. ITS is the engine that drives Deloitte, which serves many of the world's largest, most respected organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The ~2,200 professionals in ITS deliver services including:
- Security, risk & compliance
- Technology support
- Relationship management
Technology & Infrastructure
The Technology and Infrastructure Organization works together to transform how ITS deploys technologies and services that meet the dynamic needs of Deloitte professionals and help increase their productivity.
- Unified Communications
- Infrastructure Operations
- Office of Technology and Infrastructure
- Service Management
- Solutions Delivery
- Technology Support Services
- Visual Technology and Solutions
- Cloud Solutions Center
- 8 years of experience (or 6 years plus a master's degree) in Release Management Coordination/Engineer experience coordinating builds activities from development, QA, UAT through to production
- Linux/Unix/Windows system administration with experience in an environment with 500+ servers
- Continuous Integration/Delivery
- SCRUM Agile methodology
- IT operations best practices (always on, always available)
- Effective technical communications
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 34723
Apply on company website