Deloitte Open Talent (DOT) Workforce Solutions Lead
The chief purpose of Deloitte Open Talent is to support agility within the Deloitte workforce, through the attraction and deployment of independent talent to internal and external client projects.
Deloitte Open Talent focuses on:
- Educating and supporting businesses on benefits and opportunities to leverage open talent resources on projects
- Attracting and building a community of top independent talent to be agile and scale as businesses and client needs evolve
- Continuously improving upon programs and operations to ensure a seamless and efficient end to end process for all stakeholders
Work you'll do
Deloitte Open Talent (DOT) is looking for a highly motivated contingent workforce professional to join our amazing team. Our goal is to deliver Best-on-Planet non-employee talent solutions for Deloitte project teams. The ideal person will have had exposure to different companies' contingent workforce programs, understands how to execute on team initiatives with strong results and has a thoughtful point of view about the contingent workforce industry.
This role's focus will help scalability and optimization around IC based partnerships, new sourcing channels, talent models that will complement and enhance the experience for the existing DOT talent community.
Deloitte Open Talent consistently collaborates across many functional areas to implement and optimize workforce solutions. We are looking for a cooperative leader who rolls up their sleeves to provide dynamic impact.
Strategy & Implementation:
- Collaborate with Deloitte Open Talent head to develop and implement strategy and supporting initiatives to integrate and grow sourcing capabilities and seamless end to end demand to deployment solutions. Educate and grow usage of specific suppliers with in-demand curated contractor communities across Deloitte business lines. Partner with vendors, internal teams and DOT RM's to build processes and models that optimize all available talent sources.
- Project manage and deliver insights around key supplier/partnership relationships which includes tracking key milestones, KPI's and potential product platform developments.
- Collaborate with DOT Program Operations Manager to ensure policies, technology and process integrations are enabled within key supplier relationships as well as ensure external and internal stakeholders change management is driven around adoption.
- Partner with DOT RM's to educate and motivate business leaders, resource managers about contingent workforce solutions available and best practices.
- Conduct supplier performance meetings to discuss open positions, challenges, headcounts and recruiting strategies
- Communicate with suppliers regarding servicing requirements and provide feedback on performance
- Develop reporting dashboards for sourcing suppliers and supporting communications on regular, consistent basis.
- Lead and drive project “sprints” associated with future workforce solutions sponsored by talent and business leadership that will enable rapid process improvements or deployments of new models.
- Bachelor's Degree; Minimum 6 years of related experience
- Experienced in managing and implementing contingent workforce solutions across a variety of models; IC Management preferred
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Strong strategic-thinking skills
- Proven track record in sourcing strategy development and/or execution
- Strong external networking skills
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills by managing teams successfully
- Consultative approach toward clients
- Strong leadership skills; takes initiative
- Microsoft Office and applicant tracking system/application skills
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E21NATSMGRNM181-HRL5
Apply on company website