SWAT Team Manager
The Delivery Innovation (DI) SWAT Team Manager will serve as a manager for one of our SWAT teams, which are DI-led teams, in strong partnership with the business, that dig into the most strategic, topical issues for the firm. To date, SWAT topics have included virtualization of the workforce, monetization of innovations, automation of delivery, and reimagination of how we go to market. Topics will rotate year over year based on the top priorities for Deloitte Consulting's delivery transformation journey.
This role will initially be focused on monetization of innovations and accelerators, by executing a roll-out strategy across the entire busines portfolio (all industries and offerings).
Work you'll do
- Help set the SWAT team scope and strategy, with input from leadership
- Build the foundation for ongoing sustainment of Deloitte Consulting's innovation monetization strategy, including change management considerations
- Develop deep relationships with the business to advise and collaborate on monetization strategy across multiple stakeholders in Finance, Commercial Strategy, Consulting Leadership, Industry/Sectors, and all market offerings
- Manage resources to deliver high quality outcomes
Delivery Excellence plays a pivotal role within Deloitte Consulting by partnering with the business to enhance and enable how the practice sells and delivers projects. We promote innovation, drive efficiencies and collaboration, and provide meaningful insights to manage risk and improve the quality in the way we sell and deliver projects. This results in market differentiation, improved client outcomes, and positions our business to navigate the growing complexity in our engagements.
Delivery Excellence is seeking innovative, forward-thinking professionals who are energized by bringing ideas to life that help shape and transform how the Consulting practice delivers to clients.
- Professional with a minimum of 5-7 years relevant experience in client service or strategy consulting role
- Able to work well in a highly agile, fast-paced environment; comfort in ambiguous environments and setting a strategy / structure to tackle large problems for the firm
- Strong executive presence with a track record for working with/advising senior leaders on a wide range of issues; ability to work with senior firm leadership and their teams
- Superior project management skills and organization; ability to successfully prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and autonomously with great attention to detail
- Works well under pressure and highly responsive
- Demonstrates strong professional judgement; acts in utmost confidentiality with sensitive leadership information, and navigates tough situations effectively and professionally
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to draft email communications and develop presentations for executive audiences to communicate, achieve buy-in, and drive action
- Creative and critical thinker, willing to bring new ideas to the table and challenge the status quo
- High degree of self-confidence, poise, maturity, discretion, diplomacy and empathy
- Awareness or experience with businesses that combine technology and services
- Awareness or experience with strategic business topics such as monetization, value proposition, pricing and packaging strategy, and/or change management
*Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.Recruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 22754
Apply on company website