Do you want to build your brand by working for a leadingconsulting firm that drives eminence in the marketplace? Are you interested inleveraging your analytical skills and strategic ideas to improve missionexecution? If so, Deloitte could be the place for you! Our Federal Strategy and Analytics team brings deep industryexpertise, rigorous analytical capabilities and a pragmatic mindset to helpsolve our client's most complex business problems. Join our team andplay a key role in helping to design our clients' roadmap to the future andhelp transform the Federal marketplace.
Work you'll do
The Data Scientist will join a team responsible fordeveloping advanced analytics products; applying data visualization andstatistical programming tools to enterprise data to advance and enable keymission outcomes. In this role, they will support all phases of analytic workproduct development, from the identification of key business questions to ETL,from performing analyses to delivery of insights to decision-makers, withparticular attention to the interplay between data and the business processesthat produce and consume it.
Travel up to 10% (While 10% of travel is a requirementof the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended untilfurther notice.)
Analytics & Cognitive
In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the futurewith confidence, embracing decision making with clear, data-driven choices thatdeliver enterprise value in a dynamic business environment.
The Analytics & Cognitive team leverages the power of data,analytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover hiddenrelationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, and informdecision-making. Together with the Strategy practice, our Strategy &Analytics portfolio helps clients transform their business by architectingorganizational intelligence programs and differentiated strategies to win intheir chosen markets.
Analytics & Cognitive will work with our clients to:
· Implement large-scale dataecosystems including data management, governance and the integration ofstructured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-basedplatforms
· Leverage automation, cognitiveand science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribeactions
· Drive operational efficiency bymaintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providingAs-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements
· 5+ years of experiencewith programming languages such as SQL, R, Python
· 3+ years of experiencewith data visualization tools, such as Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI, d3.js, orequivalent
· 5+ years of experiencewith data extraction, transformation, and loading to support advanced analytics
· Bachelor's degree in ComputerScience, Engineering, Mathematics or other business-related field
· Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
· 2+ years of relevant consultingor industry experience
· Prior professional services orfederal consulting experience
· Knowledge of data mining,machine learning, data visualization and statistical modeling
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helpingpeople at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to dotheir best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, webelieve there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpenskills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing businessworld. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal developmentprograms at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety ofopportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The LeadershipCenter.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization.We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what workingat Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to dotheir best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing theiruniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that canhelp them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offerwell-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain aculture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life atDeloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Thispurpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, ourpeople and our communities. We believe that business has the power toinspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism,and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte'simpact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel preparedand confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do yourresearch: know some background about the organization and the business areayou're applying to. Check out recruiting tips fromDeloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E21ROSCSRCEW007
Apply on company website