- Do you have a strong business acumen?
- Are you an innovative and insightful thinker who likes solving complex business issues for global stakeholders?
- Do you have a strong attention to detail?
- Are you a strong technical writer with effective communication skills?
- Do you have a deep sense of accountability and ownership? Are you a team player and comfortable working in a virtual team environment?
Work you'll do:
In this unique and interesting role, you will provide specialized support and guidance for CoRe's Data Protection Assessment Services (DPAS) by:
- Serving as a subject matter expert in technology, data protection, confidentiality, and data residency.
- Manage a portfolio of assessment engagements while juggling competing demands and strict deadlines
- Review/analyze globally deployed services and technologies and document findings in a neutral manner
- Monitor the privacy landscape for regulatory changes surrounding data privacy, data protection, data confidentiality, data classification, and data residency.
In this role, you will collaborate with Office of General Counsel, Global Privacy and Confidentiality, Deloitte Firms, business unit leaders, and multiple stakeholders to provide a data protection assessment for services and technologies impacting multiple geographies
You will bring strategic, operational, and relationship management skills, as well as a keen understanding of the data privacy assessment process, to support the timely and accurate provision of assessment services.
What you'll be part of - our Deloitte Global Culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible—tangible—results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in—with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out—with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Who you'll work with:
The CoRe team makes an impact by providing fundamental services to Deloitte Firms around the world: knowledge services, creative services, contact center, procurement, real estate, data management, and data protection assessment services. We develop new and innovative ways to improve how services are delivered across the Deloitte organization, leveraging our global scope and strength to serve our organization across borders.
How you'll grow:
Deloitte Global inspires leaders at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you embrace leadership opportunities at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching and mentoring, and on-the-job challenges. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible.
Benefits you'll receive:
Deloitte's Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do — that's why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Data Management Practices and Processes with certifications in Data Privacy
- Proven ability to analyze, model and interpret data
- In-depth understanding of data regulatory and contractual requirements
- Demonstrated success managing teams
- Clearly & positively supports and drives the successful operations of the global data protection assessment process
- Ability to lead change and act as change agent
- Ability to work with individuals from different geographies
- Excellent written/verbal communication and listening skills
- Excellent leadership presence with the ability to build credibility, consensus and trust across organizational levels
- Ability to work successfully in a matrixed environment
- Superlative project management skills
- Strong people management skills
- Ability to prioritize deployment in a fast-paced environment and negotiate across levels
- Legal Degree with Privacy/Compliance experience OR Technology Degree or a related field (or equivalent).
- Compliance, Privacy, Client Confidentiality, Audit, Legal OR Technology experience
- English fluency required
- Bi-lingual language skills preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Nothing in this job description/posting shall constitute an offer or promise of employment. If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (jobs2.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at jobs2.deloitte.com
Requisition code: D67816
Apply on company website