SCAM ALERT: Caution against fraudulent job offers!More Info ×
Caution against fraudulent job offers!
We have been informed of instances where jobseekers are led to believe of fictitious job opportunities with Deloitte US (“Deloitte”). In one or more such cases, false promises of actual or potential selection, or initiation or completion of the recruitment formalities appear to have been or are being made. Some jobseekers appear to have been asked to pay money to specified bank accounts of individuals or entities as a condition of their selection for a ‘job' with Deloitte. These individuals or entities are in no way connected with Deloitte and do not represent or otherwise act on behalf of Deloitte.
We would like to clarify that:
- At Deloitte, ethics and integrity are fundamental and not negotiable.
- We are against corruption and neither offer bribes nor accept them, nor induce or permit any other party to make or receive bribes on our behalf.
- We have not authorized any party or person to collect any money from jobseekers in any form whatsoever for promises of getting jobs in Deloitte.
- We consider candidates only on merit and that we provide an equal opportunity to eligible applicants.
- No one other than designated Deloitte personnel (e.g., a Deloitte recruiter or Deloitte hiring partner) is permitted to extend any job offer from Deloitte.
Anyone who at any time has made or makes any payment to any party against promises of job or selection for a job with Deloitte or any matter related to this (including those for ‘registration', ‘verification' or ‘security deposit') or otherwise engages with any such person who has made or makes fraudulent promises or offers, does so (or has done so) entirely at their own risk. Deloitte takes no responsibility or liability for any such unauthorized or fraudulent actions or engagements.
We encourage jobseekers to exercise caution.
Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.
Data Management Solution Architect
If you are passionate about how digital technology is transforming business, plan your next career move with Deloitte's ITS Application Studios.
Deloitte's breadth, depth, and scale, combined with our relentless passion for innovation create powerful opportunities to help our clients and our own organization stay ahead of change, deliver impact that matters, and transform complexity and disruption into lasting value.
Our teams are already leveraging Artificial Intelligence, analytics and cutting-edge capabilities to transform how we serve clients and operate our business. Moreover, the team is also actively exploring nascent applications such as IoT, Blockchain and AR/VR.
Work You'll Do:
In your role, you will be responsible for envisioning and developing new data management capabilities.
- Advance the firm's enterprise data management capabilities
- Provide technical and architecture thought leadership
- Participate in collaborative development of data management, business intelligence and analytic architecture standards and best practices and facilitating understanding and adherence to those standards
- Review and approve 3rd-party vendor product integration and solution architecture based on established enterprise application strategy
- Partner with vendors to develop product roadmaps and educate end users on product capabilities
- Guide creation of project and application architecture deliverables that are consistent with architecture principles, standards, methodologies and best practices
- Lead innovation initiatives to promote and deliver new technical capabilities
- Define technical evaluation criteria for product and technology selection and determining technical approaches to ensure solutions result in a coherent systems design
- Provide support / guidance to development teams during the analysis, development, and testing processes
- Manage clients, complex projects, drive business requirement gathering, manage scope and client expectations
- Work with IT infrastructure teams to deploy and maintain applications
Deloitte has revolutionized software and application delivery, creating a model that's scalable, cost-effective, and leverages a progressive and responsive talent structure. As Deloitte's primary internal development team, the application studios deliver innovative digital solutions to businesses, service lines, and industries with proven bottom-line results.
The 570+ applications in Deloitte's enterprise application portfolio are created to solve highly complex business problems and lead in practitioner productivity in an increasingly mobile, interconnected, and rapidly evolving landscape. From true enterprise apps enhancing daily productivity to business-enabling systems, ITS Deloitte Application Studios teams enable Deloitte professionals—across business lines—to serve clients with distinction.
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's success. ITS is the engine that drives Deloitte, which serves many of the world's largest, most respected organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The 2,200 professionals in ITS deliver services including:
- Security, risk & compliance
- Technology support
- Relationship management
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS)
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS) is the internal software and applications development team responsible for delivering leading-edge technologies to Deloitte professionals. DAS enables our client service professionals through a comprehensive suite of applications across the business lines. In addition to application delivery, DAS offers full-scale design services, a robust mobile portfolio, cutting-edge analytics, and innovative custom development.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related discipline. While an advanced degree is preferred, the value is placed on the extent of the relevant experience and accomplishments
- 10+ years Industry experience, in architecture and delivery of software products and solutions.
- Strong experience in leading architecture activities like designing, roadmap, & proof-of-concepts.
- 3+ years of experience designing and implementing off-prem public cloud environments and architectures and operational models. Including developing cloud-ready solutions, like active-active and geo/regional resiliency with near zero RPO & RTO.
- Strong experience in Relational and NoSQL databases (SQL Server / CosmosDB / MongoDB etc.)
- 3+ years of experience with IaaS, 2+ Years with PaaS and experience with SaaS offerings
- 2+ years of experience with Public Cloud migrations
- In-depth architectural understanding of cloud native design patterns and DevOps principles (Infrastructure as Code).
- Strong knowledge of Cloud Infrastructure, preferably designing and implementing off-prem cloud or on-prem/private cloud virtualized architectures and solutions, including active-active and geo/regional resiliency with near zero RPO & RTO
- Experience with data modeling and normalization concepts.
- Experience architecting and building data marts, warehouses, etc.
- Experience working with different query languages (i.e. PL-SQL, T-SQL).
- Understanding of development and project methodologies.
- Ability to manage multiple customers, complex projects, and multiple initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple initiatives and rapidly changing priorities.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- 5+ years in a data architecture and/or data engineering role
- Experience with SAP Data Management platforms (HANA, SLT, Business Objects Data Services)
- Master Data Management experience
- Experience in cloud native Data Technologies like Snowflake, Azure Data Lake, Databricks, etc.
- Exposure to BI Tools - like Tableau, PowerBI, QlikSense and DI Tools like Informatica etc.
- Experience working with SAFe or Agile development processes
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E21NATSMGRDD152-CL5
Apply on company website